Rotation Archetype Overview
Abyss Summoner Runecraft (Otherwise known as Midrange Runecraft) is a deck that plays very similar to other spellboost decks. The biggest difference between this deck and other spellboost decks is that this deck does not force you into playing a big follower to finish out the game. It plays multiple big followers instead. This makes it incredibly difficult for your opponent to deal with each and every one of your threats!
Rotation Deck Sample
|InsightSpell - Standard||1||3|
|Mysterian KnowledgeSpell - Chronogenesis||1||3|
|Conjure GolemSpell - Standard||2||3|
|Magic MissileSpell - Standard||2||3|
|Craving's SplendorSpell - Omen of the Ten||3||1|
|ConcentrationSpell - Starforged Legends||3||3|
|Fate's HandSpell - Standard||5||3|
|Fiery EmbraceSpell - Standard||8||3|
|Magic OwlFollower - Starforged Legends||2||3|
|Disciple of TruthFollower - Omen of the Ten||3||3|
|Cagliostro, Adorable GeniusFollower - Brigade of the Sky||4||3|
|Vesper, WitchhunterFollower - Brigade of the Sky - Mini Expansion
Accelerate (2): Deal 1 damage to an enemy. Summon a Witch's Cauldron.
Fanfare: Earth Rite - Deal 3 damage to an enemy follower. Deal 1 damage to the enemy leader.
Evolve: Destroy an allied follower and give this follower +2/+2. (Doesn't activate if no other allied followers are in play.)
|Abyss SummonerFollower - Brigade of the Sky||7||3|
|Flame DestroyerFollower - Standard||10+||3|
Rotation Core Cards
Abyss Summoner: As the entire point of this deck is to draw a lot of cards in order to be able to activate this card, abyss summoner is capable of shutting down a game with overwhelming threats. By herself, she is a 6/6 but in combination with her other options, she produces a lot of stats!
- Eldritch Chimera: This is a 5/5 ward that your opponent cannot use destruction effects on.
- Eldritch Demon: This is a 4/4 with storm that can finish a game. On the other hand, this card can also be used to trade with opposing followers because it will heal itself at the end of each turn.
Vesper, Witchhunter: Vesper serves multiple functions in this deck. She gives you a sigil to use with your earthrite spells and she can be used to break those sigils to help control the board. Although you will probably be using her accelerate ability more often than not, being able to use her as removal should not be underestimated.
Rotation Alternative Options
Rotation Deck Mulligans
- Mysterian Knowledge
- Any 2 PP Follower
- Magic Owl is better for when you are going second
- Abomination awakened.
- Flame Destroyer / Fiery Embrace
- Only keep if you have early spells to help you spellboost.
Rotation General Gameplan and Tips/Tricks
- Abomination Awakened is a massive early game threat. Since this deck is capable of keeping cards in hand while still playing proactively, you will be able to activate it very quickly usually.
- The whole purpose of this deck is to draw as many cards as possible. Make sure that you are pushing this as you get into the late game but don't forget to use your removal and wards to protect yourself.
- Flame Destroyer can put a lot of pressure on your opponent in the mid to late game. Try to stick one and force your opponent to deal with it. It can give you valuable time you need to pull off your strategy. If they manage to kill it, you wasted a bit of their resources, if they didn't you have a lot of damage you can do!
- In the late game, you can definitely shut your opponent out by placing threat after threat! Abyss Summoner a long with Flame Destroyers are how you seal out the end game.
User Created Decks
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|[AS] Mysteria Rune (Rotation Format) - Masters Rank
Deck by MinakamiYuki
|New Mysteria: Same Ol' Witch [Deck link is in the description]
Deck by Must Die
Deck by s_rutz
|[Rotation Runecraft] Mysteria Deck (No legendaries)
Deck by NaoyaMX
Deck by bryansakura
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|MotW OotT #1 - Top 8: Kishiyo/Mysteria Runecraft||Updated
|EURO SVO Wild Card - Top 6: Thundiii/Mysteria Runecraft||Updated
|PAM SVO Wild Card - Top 6: Werewolf/Mysteria Runecraft||Updated
|SEAO SVO Wild Card - Top 6: TK Camael/Mysteria Runecraft||Updated
|SEAO SVO Wild Card - 2nd Place: AstalosX/Mysteria Runecraft||Updated