|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.28 Top 4: ろーる - Aegis Havencraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.13 Top 4: AGA|けそ - Aegis Havencraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.11 1st Place: あるむる - Aegis Havencraft||Updated
|The SN League W1 3rd Place: Noah - Aegis Havencraft||Updated
|The SN League W1 2nd Place: StormyMelody - Aegis Havencraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|New Aegis Haven
Deck by krakistophales
Deck by Kuinran
|Aegis Haven Master
Deck by evilbreath
Deck by TI_Felix
|"You're using Octobishop?"
Deck by Annca
Ever want to make a nearly unbreakable wall that your opponent cannot break through? This is the deck for you! Aegis Haven uses the combination of Heavenly Aegis and Test of Strength to completely block out any attempts at attacking you directly.
The premiere finisher of the deck. Heavenly Aegis is incredibly difficult to deal with as there is no removal for the card. The only thing that affects the card is stat changes and since there is so little in the way of stat changes throughout shadowverse, this is one of thee hardest cards to deal with in the game.
While this card is generally a card that is used in more aggressive / mid range styles of haven, beastcall Aria actually serves a very important purpose to the deck. It allows you to have targets that you can play test of strength on in the mid game. If your opponent is flooding out with followers and you have no removal, you can play test of strength on the same turn as this pops to force your opponents to have to attack your followers instead of you!
Alternatively, beastcall Aria is very good for applying pressure to your opponent and forcing them to have to deal with it.
"Whyyyy Oh Lord???"
Dark Jeanne has been working her way into many different haven decks and this one is no exception. Her ability to not only board on her own but also having a 5/5 body is incredible. Not to mention, she can help pump up your Aegis in order to give it that extra push you need to kill your opponent! All in all, Dark Jeanne should probably be in every single Aegis Haven decklist!
|Heavenly AegisFollower - Tempest of the Gods||9||x 3|
|Grimnir, War CycloneFollower - Tempest of the Gods||3||x 3|
|Radiance AngelFollower - Darkness Evolved||5||x 3|
|Snake PriestessFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Prism PriestessFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|Priest of the CudgelFollower - Standard||4||x 3|
|Ancient Lion SpiritFollower - Rise of Bahamut||5||x 1|
|Dark JeanneFollower - Tempest of the Gods||6||x 2|
|Themis's DecreeSpell - Standard||6||x 3|
|Tribunal of Good and EvilAmulet - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 3|
|Sacred PleaAmulet - Standard||1||x 3|
- Any 2 PP Followers
- Sacred Plea
- Prism Priestess (Keep against anything that is not Sword or Shadow)
- Grimnir, War Cyclone (If you are fighting against sword or shadow and keep over Prism Priestess.)
- Tribunal of Good and Evil (If you are going first)
- Ancient Lion Spirit/March Hare's Tea Time (If you are going first)
- Priest of the Cudgel (If you are going second)
- Use your Blackened Scripture's to keep your opponents board clear.
- Your primary goal for this deck is total control, don't waste time hitting your opponent in the face unless you have openings to do so.
- Your ideal 2 drop is Princess Snow White. She is the primary follower you will be using for trading.
- If you are running Heavenly Hound, you can combine with it your Snow White to generate a significant board advantage.
- It is not always required for you to "play on curve" adjust your strategy to suit your opponents play style accordingly,.
- Aggressive opponent: Play defensive and protect yourself
- Defensive opponent: Pressure your opponent with Beast call Aria and other followers.
- Use your Tribunal of Good and Evil to take out your opponents singular followers. This card becomes substantially worse the more followers your opponent has on board.
- Followers that cannot be taken out by tribunal can be taken out by priest of the cudgel's evolution. Make use of it maintain tempo.
- If your opponents board gets too big, use your Themis's decree. Keep in mind that playing this constitutes a massive tempo loss and can be hard to come back from if you aren't careful.
- Make sure to play cards such as Radiance angel to keep cards in your hand / heal and Judge of Retribution to banish one of your opponents threats.
- Look for a free opportunity to play your Heavenly Aegis. This may be difficult to do if your opponent is constantly pressuring you but sometimes you will have to take a risk and play it in the hopes that you can win.
- The longer the game goes, the higher chance you have of maintaining control but you also provide your opponent with time to come back. Keep this in mind as you play the game forward.
- Try to be reserved with your Evolution points throughout the game. Evolving a Heavenly Aegis can set up a 2 turn lethal.