|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN 2nd Season Vol.65 Top 4 Place: ichito - Neutral Bloodcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN 2nd Season Vol.62 1st Place: ゆきや - Neutral Bloodcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN 2nd Season Vol.59 top 4: ふっしぃ - Neutral Bloodcraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|Fast end Bloodcraft
Deck by Razeluxe
|Aggro Bats Blood
Deck by Pineappleofdoom94
Deck by tobyy10
|Night of Nights
Deck by VampyChan
|Abyss Bat Best Top Deck
Deck by DarkAngel
Aggro bloodcraft is the ultimate deck for beginners! Not only is a cheap and affordable deck that any new player could afford, but Aggro Bloodcraft is one of the fastest decks in the game! Though powerful synergies such as Vania, Vampire Princess and Summon Bloodkin, Aggro Bloodcraft can deal an unbelievable amount of damage to your opponent in just a few short turns!
"It's me! Vania!"
On her own, Vampy-Chan may not look like much, but Vania makes aggressive decks the threat they are! With her synergies with various cards that produce Forest Bats, she can do a heavy amount of damage to your opponent without ever attacking them! In nearly every situation, Vania is a card that must be killed on sight or your opponent may suffer dire consequences!
"I'm Powerless...for now"
While Yurius is only a 1/3, by himself, he can do a large amount of unavoidable damage to your opponent if they play followers. His stats also make it difficult for your opponent to trade into and kill as well with their own followers.
"Let's Defile the battlefield!"
Its stats may seem weird but it is definitely very difficult for your opponent to trade into because it is a 5/8 when it is evolved. With it also having storm, Imp Lancer is almost always the ideal finisher for aggro bloodcraft decks!
A new addition to the aggro blood family! Immediately, it might not look as if it belongs but lets look at what this girl can do. She gives you a permanent effect of not being able to gain play points for the remainder of the match.
That may seem like a harsh negative but look at what you are getting in return! You are gaining the ability to draw 1 additional card and deal 1 additional damage each turn! This is an incredibly powerful ability and there is one very important detail about this cards effect. It stacks on top of each other! So if you have played 3 of these throughout the game, you will draw 3 cards and deal 3 damage to your opponent each turn.
|Summon BloodkinSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Razory ClawSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Night HordeSpell - Standard||4||x 2|
|Vania, Vampire PrincessFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Ambling WraithFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Cursebrand VampireFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Blood WolfFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Veight, Vampire NobleFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Imp LancerFollower - Standard||6||x 2|
|Yurius, Levin DukeFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Carabosse, Wicked FairyFollower - Wonderland Dreams||6||x 2|
|Big Knuckle BodyguardFollower - Wonderland Dreams||4||x 3|
- Never trade with your opponent if you don't have to. This deck is not built for profitable trading.
- Press for as much damage as you possibly can in the early game. This deck has a difficult time getting around numerous wards so the more damage you can get in early the better.
- Making a wider board is generally better because it makes it harder for your opponent to deal with all of your threats. It is even better to do sometimes vs hitting as hard as you can. In the long run, you end up doing more damage to your opponent using this method vs some decks. Cards like Summon Bloodkin and Night horde can help you achieve this task.
- Focus on using your evolution points to deal damage to your opponent or break wards. Trading again, is not advised because of how weak your followers are defensively.
- Vania, Vampire Princess and Summon Bloodkin are incredibly good on turn 4 if you have it available because they can be used on the same turn to deal damage to your opponent without actually attacking. If you still have followers in play, you will be able to still attack your opponent with them while doing damage with this potent combo!
- Use Night Horde to help break through your opponents wards and fill your board up with followers. More threats make it harder for your opponent to deal with each of them.
- At this stage of the game, you should be able to finish the game within a turn or two because of how much damage you have dealt up til now.
- Use your damage spells such as Razory Claw and storm followers such as Imp lancer to finish the game out.
- If you manage to draw your Carabosse Wicked Fairy, You can play that to help you draw into more things that can help you win the game over time due to the additional card draw and damage!
A warning about this deck is that once you get to turn 6 or 7, you may have a difficult time winning the game because you will have run out of cards. it is important to keep playing through the game unless it becomes apparent that you cannot win anymore. Aggro Bloodcraft has a tendency to top deck an win out of nowhere so please keep that in mind as you play the deck.