There are currently no decks for this class/archetype since the release of the Wonderland Dreams expansion, check back soon :)
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
Deck by AngelEmillee
Deck by Tahazzar
Deck by Takeji
|Is Aggro Shadow viable?
Deck by Pineappleofdoom94
Deck by Brb_Rabbit
Aggro Shadowcraft can be a challenging yet rewarding deck that does require a bit of practice to get down. It focuses very heavily on setting up combination plays rather than a full straight on approach which makes it different than other aggro decks!
"They're so cute when they haunt!"
Rabbit necromancer is a pretty amazing card. Not only does it have very good aggressive stats, but it also punishes your opponent for killing it by dealing 2 damage directly to their leader! Despite this, your opponent must kill it because if they don't they will be taking a lot of damage on top of the 2 damage they would take when this card dies.
Shadow Reaper has the potential to be a very devastating card. When played, until the end of your opponents next turn, they cannot target it with any of their card effects. So the general idea is to play it when you have a massive board that your opponent has to deal with. That way, your shadow reaper gets gigantic and now your opponent has deal with it!
Orthrus serves several functions in aggro shadow.
- Removal. Orthrus is capable of making something your opponent controls weaker or straight up killing it.
- Buff: In addition to being able to burn something when it comes into play, it can also increase the power of one of the followers you already have in play. This means that you can do even more damage to your opponent.
- Evolve Target: So you can evolve orthrus after using her ability to do damage ward follower so that you can press damage though to the opponents leader.
It should be stated that orthrus' ability does not target. This means it can hit ambush followers or cards that cannot be targeted!
A powerful addition to the aggro shadow deck lists. When followers are destroyed during your turn, they become a 1/1 Ghost. Ghost have storm so they are capable of attacking your opponent right away!
PLay order to take maximum advantage of this card.
- Attack with Follower
- Play a card such as Soul Conversion or Demon Eater to destroy that follower and gain a ghost.
- Use the Ghost to attack your opponent.
Remember, Ghosts go away at the end of the turn so do as much with them as you can.
Much like Soul Conversion, this card will kill one of your own followers and add 2 cards to your hand. The difference between the 2 cards is that this is a card that is a follower while soul conversion is a spell. This card also costs 1 more play point than soul conversion but the price is worth it considering what you are getting from it.
|Phantom HowlSpell - Standard||4||x 3|
|Soul ConversionSpell - Standard||1||x 1|
|Dark ConjurerFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Demon EaterFollower - Wonderland Dreams||2||x 3|
|Skull BeastFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Skeleton FighterFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|CerberusFollower - Standard||5||x 3|
|Rabbit NecromancerFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|Haunted HouseAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||1||x 2|
At least one 2-cost follower in the order of:
Keep one 1-cost follower if turn two play is secured in the order of:
Keep one 3-cost follower if turn two play is secured and facing slower opponents in the order of:
- Shadow Reaper is not meant to be kept in your opening hand. You can keep it however if you manage to have several 1PP followers in your hand.
- Don't focus on trading with your opponents followers. The more you trade, the more damage you are not doing to your opponent.
- Always mulligan to your curve. You need to take full advantage of your play points.
- You do not actually mind if your opponent trades with your followers in the early game because they are building up shadows for your Phantom Howl.
- Your mid game is not much different than your early game with you continuing to fight through and push damage to your opponent.
- Cerberus on 5 is quite possibly the most important play you could make during the game so you want to be playing it if you have it.
- In the event that your opponent is ahead of you, don't be afraid to use your phantom howl to clean up your opponents board. It could quite possibly save you from losing the game in an aggro vs aggro.
- Below, there will a small guide for how you can do damage to your opponent with Cerberus and Phantom Howl. (many of your victories will come from this combination)
- Coco + Mimi + Phantom Howl = 9 Damage (6 Play Points)
- Coco + Mimi + Phantom Howl + Evolution Point = 11 Damage (6 Play Points)
- If you manage to play more than 1 Cerberus, you can do up to 15 total damage using a single Phantom Howl.