Rotation Archetype Overview
Aggro Swordcraft is an excellent deck for those that love to play the fast, aggressive playstyle. This deck is also highly recommended to beginners, as the deck is linear (in a good sense) and often involves many follower-to-follower interactions.
Rotation Deck Sample
|GoblinFollower - Standard||1||3|
|QuickbladerFollower - Standard||1||3|
|PerseusFollower - Starforged Legends||1||3|
|Legendary FighterFollower - Brigade of the Sky
Whenever another follower evolves, gain the ability to attack 2 times per turn.
Whenever you play a spell, gain Bane.
Whenever you play an amulet, gain Rush.
At the start of your turn, gain +8/+8 if this follower has the ability to attack 2 times per turn, Bane, and Rush.
(Same as the unevolved form.)
|Maisy, Red Riding HoodFollower - Wonderland Dreams||2||3|
|Sky Commander CeliaFollower - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||2||3|
|Badb CathaFollower - Chronogenesis||3||2|
|Princess JulietFollower - Starforged Legends||3||3|
|Valse, Magical MarksmanFollower - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||3||3|
|Dei, Secret AgentFollower - Brigade of the Sky||4||1|
|Kunoichi MasterFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||3|
|Latham, Honorable KnightFollower - Brigade of the Sky
Accelerate (2): Summon 2 Knights.
Fanfare: Give your leader the following effects - Whenever an allied follower attacks and there are no allied Knights in play, summon a Knight. Whenever an allied follower that originally costs 1 play point comes into play, give it Storm. (These effects are not stackable and last for the rest of the match.)
|Round Table AssemblySpell - Starforged Legends||5||2|
|Dragon KnightsSpell - Brigade of the Sky||5||3|
Rotation Core Cards
Sky Commander Celia: A solid, 2-PP follower that can also be played as two different followers at 5-PP. In this deck, Celia, Despair’s Messenger is often the choice, as it deals immense face damage.
Zeta, Crimson Lancer: A powerful mid-sized follower that adds Beatrix, Undying Blue to the hand. Beatrix has the Storm ability and it is extremely useful in closing out the game.
Round Table Assembly: This is one of the best 5th turn plays for this deck and the deck is built so that it always searches out Princess Juliet.
Rotation Alternative Options
Rotation Budget Options
Rotation Deck Mulligans
Any 1-PP follower: As an aggro deck, missing the first turn play can be severely detrimental. Mulligan aggressively for Quickblader, Goblin, or Perseus.
Any 2-PP follower
Princess Juliet: Although this card is high priority, it is more important to have solid first and second turn plays.
Rotation General Gameplan and Tips/Tricks
This deck is all about going face. Try to avoid trading with opposing followers unless it is absolutely necessary.
Celia, Despair’s Messenger, which transforms from Sky Commander Celia, is one of the primary finishers of the deck. The bouncing cost for its ability can be useful in recycling Fanfare abilities. For example, bouncing Kunoichi Master allows it to be used with its Ambush ability again. In another example, bouncing Quickblader and playing it again increases the damage output immensely.
Unlimited Archetype Overview
Aggro Swordcraft is a lightning fast deck capable of winning as early as turn 5 on some games depending on the draw! This highly aggressive deck focuses on a single goal, flood the board with tons of small storm followers and Attack bonuses to push a massive amount of damage very early! This can be one of the most feared decks in the format even with an average draw! Did we mention that this deck is a very cheap deck to build as well??
Unlimited Deck Sample
|PerseusFollower - Starforged Legends||1||x 3|
|QuickbladerFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|VanguardFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Rapier MasterFollower - Omen of the Ten||1||x 3|
|Centaur VanguardFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Princess VanguardFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Sky Commander CeliaFollower - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||2||x 3|
|Princess JulietFollower - Starforged Legends||3||x 3|
|Palace FencerFollower - Standard||2||x 2|
|Novice TrooperFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|Valse, Magical MarksmanFollower - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||3||x 2|
|Albert, Levin SaberFollower - Rise of Bahamut||5||x 3|
|Kunoichi MasterFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 2|
|Dance of DeathSpell - Darkness Evolved||5||x 2|
|Dragon KnightsSpell - Brigade of the Sky||5||x 3|
Unlimited Core Cards
- One of the center pieces of the deck. Quickblader (like with many of the other cards in this deck) has a very simple function, come down and smash face! Since it is a turn 1 play, it helps with your aggressive strategy of killing your opponent as quickly as possible.
- Princess Juliet / Round Table Assembly
- These are paired together because although you can play Princess Juliet rather easily on turn 3, on later turns, if you didn't draw her, she can be a very useful way to finish the game.
- Albert, Levin Saber
- Ever need a savage top deck that can help you win out of nowhere? Albert is one of the few cards that you can draw in the late game to help you pull the game back into winnable! Even outside of that, you are able to play this on turn 5 to apply pressure to your opponents life title.
Unlimited Alternative Options
Unlimited Budget Options
Unlimited Deck Mulligans
- Any 1 PP Follower
- If you don't have a 1 PP follower in your opening hand, dump all of it. Just get rid of the hand and move on. It is imperative that you have a 1 PP follower to open the game with since this deck is based on speed.
- Any 2 PP Followers
- Centaur Vanguard is a very good card for keeping if you have Perseus in your hand. Otherwise get rid of it in favor of a different 2 PP follower.
- Princess Vanguard / Palace Fencer are great 2 PP Followers for making your 1 PP followers stronger so they can push additional damage.
It cannot be stated enough that you must hard mulligan for a 1 PP follower. If you got a 1 PP follower, then you can worry about mulliganing for a 2 PP and 3 PP follower.
Unlimited General Gameplan and Tips/Tricks
- Go face! This may seem like rather generic information since this is an aggro deck. However, this deck isn't really good at generating card advantage so the entire purpose of the deck is to kill your opponent as quickly as possible
- Flooding the board out with your cheap followers is a very good idea in the beginning as it is difficult for your opponent to be able to deal with all of them in the early game.
- Try to limit your usage of removal spells to clearing out wards. Valse, Magical Marksman is a very solid play that can help with this. If you play this on turn 4, you will be able to play the spellbomb in the same turn allowing you to push throw wards and press damage.
- If you are going second against other aggressive decks, it becomes very important to play the control player in the matchup. Trading with your opponent's followers, although a direct contradiction to the strategy of this deck, is key to making sure that your opponent runs out of resources before you do.
- Dragon Knights is a very powerful card that when used properly, gives you tons of versatility.
User Created Decks
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|Aggro Swordcraft after lion nerf 87.2% wr master
Deck by Ezald
|Swordcraft - Low Cost Aggro
Deck by NightFore
|Aggro Swordcraft (Unlimited)
Deck by Plumpkin
|[Unlimited Swordcraft] Aggro Sword (Bronze and Silvers only/Cheap)
Deck by NaoyaMX
|Beginner Aggro Swordcraft to clear scenario
Deck by shuuma12
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|DreamHack Montreal World Circuit - Top 16: 404/Aggro Swordcraft||Updated
|MotW BOTS #3 - 2nd Place: TO Aselika/Aggro Swordcraft||Updated
|NGE SFL EU Qualifier III 3rd Place: @cwol_mensou - Aggro Swordcraft||Updated
|NGE SFL NA Qualifier III 4th Place: ProPillow - Aggro Swordcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.47 Top 4: 与田祐希 - Aggro Swordcraft||Updated