|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|NGE Starforged Legends EU Qualifier II 3rd Place: Warfoki - Atomy Shadowcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.46 1st Place: ゴリトロン@GGG - Atomy Shadowcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.45 2nd Place: しん - Atomy Shadowcraft||Updated
|NGE Starforged Legends NA Qualifier I 4th Place: DISunderwear - Atomy Shadowcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.40 1st Place: りっぺ/Axis - Atomy Shadowcraft||Updated
Atomy Shadowcraft is an aggressive, high powered deck that floods the board with cheap followers / cards and then plays its namesake card, Lord Atomy!
|Staircase to ParadiseAmulet - Starforged Legends||1||x 3|
|Skull BeastFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|GoblinFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Bone ChimeraFollower - Darkness Evolved||3||x 3|
|Prince CatacombFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 1|
|Deathly TyrantFollower - Standard||6||x 3|
|Lord AtomyFollower - Standard||9||x 3|
|Zombie PartySpell - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
- Lord Atomy (this depends on your draws but you generally want to slam him down as early as possible)
- Skull Beast
- Bone Chimera
- Any 2 PP Followers
- Staircase to Paradise
- You want one of your early game drops here. Preferably staircase to paradise
- Starting the game with this will allow you to begin setting up your Lord Atomy because this amulet will be in play for a while.
- When Atomy pops all of your cards, it will also set you up in order to be able to refill your hands with cards because it will also pop your Staircase to paradise.
- Incremental damage is not so important with this deck as it is with many others. Primarily because Lord Atomy is your big hitter.
- If you are not able to set up your Lord Atomy as fast as possible, make use of your followers to value trade with your opponent.
- By this time, you should already have a Lord Atomy set up. If you do, your opponent is going to have an incredibly difficult time dealing with it because he has a massive body that can be hard to overcome outside of using a removal ability / Spell.
- In the event that you don't have Atomy, you can play standard game of shadow with taking advantage of your strong last words effects to keep followers on board.
- Prince Catacomb is capable of making sure that you can keep a board around in the event that you have a fair amount of followers on board.
- Wandering Bard Elta can actually work wonders here too! While he is evolved, you can play your Atomy without losing your board because he does not stop Atomy's reduction effect.
- End Game Finishers
- Lord Atomy
- He is still a very powerful end game tool despite being played so early. This deck can be so explosive that your opponent simply may not be able to deal with him!
- Deathly Tyrant
- Since this deck generates a ton of shadows and draws a boatload of cards, Deathly tyrant is definitely a viable finisher in this deck!
- Lord Atomy