There are currently no tournament decks for this class/archetype, check back soon :)
There are currently no user created decks. Create a deck by clicking on the button below.
Banner Sword is a very cheap and aggressive deck that is accessible to new and veteran players alike! The deck focuses on pumping the power of your small followers and pushing a large amount of damage through! If you are looking for a deck on a budget, this deck may be for you! The best thing about this deck is... it requires no legendaries!
Royal Banner is an interesting card. It is a commander on its own, it pumps your followers that come into play AND it also pumps your followers when it comes into play! While it only pumps your [Officer] followers, your entire deck will be centered around this so all of your followers will get the stat bonus from Royal Banner!
A 1/1 for 3 With bane. Doesn't seem all that impressive but when you have a commander in play, she gets storm! As long as you have Royal banner in play, this card will always have storm. It can be used as a finisher against your opponent, or you can use it to kill troublesome followers that your opponent has in play.
Maid Leader is a perfect candidate for this deck because the only commander in it is...You guessed it! Royal Banner! Whenever you want to search for your banner, you can play this, dig it out of your deck and now you have access to your banner!
Oathless Knight is a pretty strong card in banner because it produces 2 bodies! You get 2 1/1's but with banner in play, they become 2/1's! Since the power if spread between 2 bodies, it makes it a little harder for your opponent to kill them both. This can be a good way of keeping followers on board in the early game so you can play your royal banner on turn 4.
It's a 2/1 when it comes out on its own but when you have royal banner in play, it becomes a 3/1 with storm because banner is a commander!
|Royal BannerAmulet - Standard||4||x 3|
|Maid LeaderFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|QuickbladerFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|VanguardFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Centaur VanguardFollower - Standard||2||x 2|
|Ruthless AssassinFollower - Darkness Evolved||3||x 2|
|Oathless KnightFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Novice TrooperFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|Alwida's CommandSpell - Standard||6||x 3|
- Maid Leader (Takes priority over other 2 PP followers in this deck)
- Any 1PP / 2PP followers
- Novice Trooper
- Floral Fencer (If going second)
- You want to be playing much more aggressively so getting your 1PP and 2PP followers in play is really good as early as possible.
The game plan with this deck is to get your Royal Banner in play as quickly as turn 4.
- Unlike most sword decks, you want to use cards like Oathless Knight and even Ascetic Knight to maintain tempo into your turn that you play your banner.
- Use your maid leader early as well to search out your banner.
- Get your royal banner out asap!
- Since Banner is considered a [commander] it will unlock all of your commander synergy cards Centuar Vanguard is one of the cards that comes to mind.
- It gets a buff from the banner and gains storm.
- The Gameplan is simple here, don't focus on trading and just hit your opponent as hard as you can. Only trade when absolutely necessary.
- Be careful of your opponent board wipes and continue to pressure them with your increased power followers.
Notes on Deck Construction
You can run this deck with Albert, Levin Saber. It will affect the way that Maid Leader pulls your Royal Banner's. However it does give you additional burst damage to your opponents face when you need it! Using followers such as Ascetic Knight and Oathless Knight can help you maintain a board presence because they create more than one follower when they come into play. Ruthless assassin and Centaur Vanguard both gain storm if you have a commander in play. So they can also be used to deal burst damage to your opponents while banner is in play. As Albert is a commander, they also synergize with him as well (Assuming that you are indeed playing Albert in your deck).