There are currently no tournament decks for this class/archetype, check back soon :)
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|15 Matchwinstreak Burn Rune (Master)
Deck by Nagato
|[UglyGod] Earthrite Burn/Control
Deck by uglygod
|Dirt rune (detailed guide)
Deck by Butterdtoast
Deck by DeadSet88
|Earth Burn D:
Deck by GO John
Burn Rune is a deck that uses various cards to literally burn your opponents to death. It also do very well against other aggressive decks. If you are interested in a simple deck with a ton of power, give this deck a try!
Halo Golem is an all-star in this deck! With sigils, you are able to break one to deal 3 damage to any target. It also has a very aggressive stat line meaning that it can be played even if you don't have a sigil.
She can draw you up to 5 cards, then reduce the costs of all the spells in your hand to 1!
If she dies, you end up banishing all of the spells in your hand. Not a particularly appealing trait, but the reward far outweighs the risk in this deck since the majority of the deck contains followers and earth sigils.
|Witch's CauldronAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||1||x 3|
|Scrap Iron SmelterAmulet - Darkness Evolved||1||x 2|
|Red-Hot RitualAmulet - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Starseer's TelescopeAmulet - Starforged Legends||1||x 3|
|Piercing RuneSpell - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 2|
|Dance of DeathSpell - Darkness Evolved||5||x 2|
|Mutagenic BoltSpell - Tempest of the Gods||6||x 1|
|Magic IllusionistFollower - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
|Dwarf AlchemistFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 2|
|Timeworn Mage LeviFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Karl, Pious InstructorFollower - Starforged Legends||3||x 3|
|Halo GolemFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 3|
|Wizardess of OzFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
- Any 1 PP Earth Sigil
- Any 2PP Follower (except Timeworn Mage Levi. If you are going first, mulligan it)
- Red Hot Ritual
- Gingerbread House (If going second)
- Halo Golem (If you have a Sigil and going first)
- Get out your 1pp Sigils asap. You want to make sure that you have them so that you are able to use them throughout the game.
- Magic Illusionist is your primary 2 drop here because he is incredibly difficult to get rid of while you have sigils in play. He makes nearly all of your trades better because he just comes right back.
- Don't be afraid to use your Red-hot Ritual's and Gingerbread House to keep your opponents board in check.
- Primarily you want to use your Halo Golem to burn your opponents face is you are ahead, but you can certainly use it to clear the path so your followers can get in more damage.
- Your Evolution points should be used to push for damage as a priority. However, there is nothing wrong with using them to trade with your opponents followers in this deck.
- Try not to use Wizardess of Oz on the curve (5th turn) You want to make sure that you are taking full advantage of her effect by being able to play it on a turn where you can still cast one of the spells.
- Wizardess of Oz becomes substantially better because you will have less cards in your hand. In effect, with your burn spells, she can even act as a win condition.