|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN 2nd Season Vol.51 Top 4: yoshi - Control Bloodcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN 2nd Season Vol.51 Top 4: ADI｜冬眠ちゃん - Control Bloodcraft||Updated
|Wonderland Dreams Release Event Top 16: Xardos - Control Bloodcraft||Updated
|Wonderland Dreams Release Event Top 16: Trixiestixs - Control Bloodcraft||Updated
|Wonderland Dreams Release Event Top 16: Viera - Control Bloodcraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
Deck by LeX98
|Gabriel of the Abyss
Deck by xRezurrected
|Laura vengeance storm spawn.A meme that became a thing
Deck by Annihilator
|Control vs everything
Deck by johnnyggac
Deck by Kenny Ng
Control Bloodcraft is a very slow and very grinder based deck focused around the principle of reducing your opponents options to nothing and taking over the game. With various cards to keep your opponent low on followers while keeping your life total high, Control Bloodcraft has all of the tools you need to stave off of your opponents offense and grind them into oblivion!
Big Knuckle Bodyguard is a excellent edition to control blood decks because in many ways, it replaces wardrobe raider in control lists! One of the major problems with control blood in the past is that if you went first, you did not have access to your wardrobe raider to deal with your opponents threats. That is no longer the case!
If you are going first, you can play this card to deal with your opponents threats! There is a slight draw back that you will take some damage for it while you are not in vengeance but that is a small price to pay to be able to stabilize the board! And, if you are running Blood Moon, This card becomes even better because you won't take the damage for playing it!
A staple in nearly every single control blood list. An excellent tool for keeping your opponents cards at bay and preventing them from swarming you. It even has an additional bonus that allows you to deal 3 damage to all cards with the same name!
Revelation is an incredibly devastating AOE (Area of Effect) card dealing 8 damage to all followers in play. In Vengeance, this card can be played for a mere 4 Play Points making it one of the most feared cards in the entire game!
Control Bloods saving grace! Effectively reads "Destroy Target Bahamut".
This card is the things dreams are made of! Control blood has always struggled in match ups where the opponent could play bigger cards than them and not being able to close out the game. Hopefully, that time, has come to an end!
When Emerelda, Demonic Officer comes into play, she just flat out destroys an enemy follower or amulet and if you happen to be in Vengeance, she will be able to gain storm as well! So she can come out, blow something up and punch your opponent in the face with one fell swoop! This card screams value!
Many control blood players have often dreampt of a great finisher for the deck since it has always had problems with it. We can now say, that the deck certainly has one! This card is massive! and can dish out an immense amount of damage in a single attack should it be able to! Not to mention, it also has ambush so good luck to your opponent who might be trying to target this bad boy!
|Spawn of the AbyssFollower - Wonderland Dreams
Whenever this follower attacks, deal 6 damage to the enemy leader if Ambush is active for this follower.
Last Words: Deal 6 damage to the enemy leader if Ambush is active for this follower.
Whenever this follower attacks, deal 8 damage to the enemy leader if Ambush is active for this follower.
Last Words: Deal 8 damage to the enemy leader if Ambush is active for this follower.
|Emeralda, Demonic OfficerFollower - Wonderland Dreams||7||x 3|
|Queen VampireFollower - Standard||6||x 2|
|Scarlet SabreurFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 2|
|Big Knuckle BodyguardFollower - Wonderland Dreams||4||x 3|
|Righteous DevilFollower - Standard||4||x 2|
|BaphometFollower - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 2|
|BelphegorFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 3|
|Demon KeyAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||3|
|Blood MoonAmulet - Tempest of the Gods||3||x 3|
|Diabolic DrainSpell - Standard||5||x 3|
|RevelationSpell - Standard||8||x 3|
|Hungering HordeSpell - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Lethal BladeSpell - Wonderland Dreams||3||x 1|
- Dire Bond (You can run a variation of control blood that forgo's using Blood moon and use Dire Bond instead. If you did, the decks configuration would look very different than it does now!)
- Vampiric Kiss or Hungering Horde
- Lethal Blade
- Any 2 Play Point Follower
- Big Knuckle Bodyguard
- Blood Moon (Only if you have early game removal or early game followers, otherwise mulligan this card)
- Diabolic Drain (Only if you have blood moon)
- Blood Pact (If you are running the Blood Moon variation)
- Use your early game removal spells to keep your opponents board clear
- Your focus in the beginning of the game is trading with your opponents followers using your own in the event that you do not have removal spells
- Your goal is to survive avoid direct attacks unless it is needed or you cannot profitably trade with your opponent.
- Use Early game wards such as veight vampire noble or Grimnir War Cyclone to keep your damage low.
- Use Wardrobe Raider, Scarlet Sabreur, and Big Knuckle Bodyguard to take keep the board clear of your opponents followers.
- Try not to use your evo's so liberally as they become more important to you in the late game because you will need to be able to kill your opponent.
- Don't be afraid to revelation your opponents board if they put you into vengeance or you happen to have blood moon in play.
- If your opponent leaves an opening, it is your chance to play your aphomet so you can begin pressuring your opponent in the beginning of the late game with Spawn of the abyss.
- At this point, your entire game plan is slam spawn of the abyss. Once you do, your opponent has no choice but to either deal with it right there, or lose the game the following turn.
- If you are running Temptress Vampire's in your deck, you can use that to help finish off your opponent or help keep you alive long enough to be able to finish them off in the event that you ran out of evolution points.