Unlimited Archetype Overview
Dimension Shift runecraft is a deck that revolves around defeating your opponent by taking extra turns with its primary card. It is one of the most difficult decks to pilot and requires a lot of practice.
Unlimited Deck Sample
|InsightSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Angelic SnipeSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Mysterian KnowledgeSpell - Chronogenesis||1||x 1|
|Magic MissileSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Wind BlastSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Seraphic BladeSpell - Brigade of the Sky||2||x 1|
|Kaleidoscopic GlowSpell - Standard||2||x 2|
|ConcentrationSpell - Starforged Legends||3||x 3|
|Fate's HandSpell - Standard||5||x 3|
|Fiery EmbraceSpell - Standard||8||x 3|
|Dimension ShiftSpell - Standard||10+||x 3|
|Magic OwlFollower - Starforged Legends||2||x 2|
|ChimeraFollower - Tempest of the Gods||9||x 3|
|Giant ChimeraFollower - Starforged Legends
Fanfare: Deal 3 damage divided between all enemies. Start with the follower that came into play earliest and deal damage equal to its defense to the follower, then distribute remaining damage to each follower equal to their defense in the order that followers came into play. After the final follower takes damage, deal remaining damage to the enemy leader.
Spellboost: Deal 1 more damage.
Unlimited Core Cards
Insight: Insight is one of the most important cards in your deck. Although the effect of the card is simply "draw 1 card" It actually does a lot more than just that. It can help you dig through your deck to get you the cards you need and it can also spellboost each of the cards in your hand!
Dimension Shift: Your entire goal is to get this card as low as you possibly can in its cost so when you play them, you can play and take additional turns! Most of the time, if you have a bunch of followers on board or you have a really powerful Giant Chimera that you can use to finish the game.
Chimera: In addition to the other removal options this deck has, chimera not only gives you that, but it also is a very strong card to help generate tempo for you! A 0-2 PP 4/4 is a strong card that can be used to finish the game as well in the event that you don't have giant chimera available.
Golem Assault: As mentioned above, Golem assault is here to help keep you safe. Sometimes you will play it for its enhance effect but for the majority of the time, you will just play it for 2 so you can play additional things in your turn to spellboost as much as possible.
Magic Owl: While not a spell on its own, Magic Owl is another important card. Whenever you evolve it, it will spellboost all of the cards in your hand by 2. So in the event that you actually didn't have a spell in your hand to spellboost with, this card ids very good for filling that role. Not to mention it is still a follower that you can use to help trade and prevent as much damage as you're able.
Unlimited Alternative Options
Unlimited Deck Mulligans
- Any 1 PP/2PP spell
- Dimension Shift
- Fates Hand (if you do not have a dimension shift in your hand)
Dimension Shift is different than other decks to mulligan for. Ideally, you want to have one dimension shift in your hand at the beginning of the game because you want to be spellboosting it as soon as possible. Making sure you have early spells to begin spellboosting it on turn 1 is also just as important.
Unlimited General Gameplan and Tips/Tricks
- This deck has a particularly weak early game. As this is a deck that wants to make it to the late game to win with its combo, focus your efforts on doing nothing but playing the removal game. Cards that are very good to help you with this are.
- Mysterian Missile
- Wind Blast
- Nova Flare
- Kalideoscopic Glow
- Although this card is not removal, it does help set back your opponent and gives you much needed tempo in the early game.
- Seraphic Blade
- Whenever you are attempting to power up your Dimensional Shift, make sure to look at your hand and check for any of your draw options. This will enable you to draw more cards and spellboost your hand instead of just spellboosting your hand and then drawing the card you could have spellboosted afterwards.
- With this deck, you must reduce the amount of damage you are taking overall. This means that if you can help it, do not leave damage on the board. Golem Assault does a good job of both being a spell and helping you set up to generate followers.
- Although you want to win the game through dimension shift as much as possible, it is also prudent to understand that dimension shift can also be a stall tactic to beat your opponent on follow up turns. This does require a substantial amount of playing to understand when and where you can properly do this but it should not be your primary goal. Your goal is to win the game!
User Created Decks
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
Deck by WaffleMemes
|Awkward D-shift Deck
Deck by 3xotic
|Infinite Loop (Unlimited)
Deck by Domino354
Deck by Jcman
|Earthrite Guardian Shift (ft. PtP)
Deck by Gaerek
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|MotW BOTS #4 - Top 8: TK Artemis/D Shift Runecraft||Updated
|MotW BOTS #4 - Top 4: TK SadFeeder/D Shift Runecraft||Updated
|MotW BOTS #4 - Top 4: Tim/D Shift Runecraft||Updated
|SFL EU Finals: Fatina - D-Shift Runecraft||Updated
|SFL EU Finals: Kionys - D-Shift Runecraft||Updated