|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.27 2nd Place: take - D-Shift Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.27 1st Place: 添える - D-Shift Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.20 Top 4: うずら - D-Shift Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.20 Top 4: Kazu - D-Shift Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.19 Top 4: 優紀王@KOS岡山 - D-Shift Runecraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.27 Top 4: くーげ - D-Shift Runecraft
Deck by [email protected]
|Mr. Heinlein's D-Shift
Deck by ernest
Deck by Aeon
Deck by amazonchungle
|Dshift flame and glass
Deck by kekek
Dimension Shift Runecraft is a deck that revolves around defeating your opponent by taking extra turns with its namesake card. It is one of the most difficult decks to pilot and requires a lot of practice.
"Here comes some real magic!"
Part 1 of your decks in condition! You almost want this card in your opening hand because it costs a whopping 18 and you need to spellboost it as early as you can to be able to win the game. Of course, you have to have your win condition and that card is....
Part 2 of your win condition. This big fella comes down and it usually spells doom for your opponent. If you have 2 of these in play and you have a second Dimension Shift, you are very likely to win the game right away.
Sometimes you may not be able to wait to play this in order to help yourself survive against your opponents onslaught. So you can use this card if you can afford it to trade. This is a last resort but often times can help win you the game because it saved you from losing.
"This is your fate!"
A very integral part of the deck. Merlin is card draw and spellboost wrapped up into one nice attractive package. She can help pull out your dimension shift from the deck and you can begin spellboosting it almost immediately if you have an evolution point and a target you can attack!
Unfortunately, Merlin cannot grab your flame destroyers because they are not spells so you will have to rely on drawing them normal in order to obtain them.
Alone, this card can help spellboost a single card 3 times just for being played and as an added bonus it can draw a card for your to help keep cards in your hand. This doesn't just spellboost spells, it ALSO spellboosts followers too! So you can use this on your flame destroyers to reduce their costs if you need to!
|InsightSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Wind BlastSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Fiery EmbraceSpell - Standard||8||x 1|
|Conjure GolemSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Magic MissileSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Angelic SnipeSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Sorcery CacheSpell - Standard||3||x 3|
|Dimension ShiftSpell - Standard||10+||x 3|
|Timeworn Mage LeviFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 2|
|MerlinFollower - Standard||4||x 3|
- Any 1 PP/2PP spell
- Dimension Shift
- Fates Hand (if you do not have a dimension shift in your hand)
- Merlin (If you are going second)
- Timeworn Mage Levi (If you are going second and you do not have Merlin)
Dimension Shift is different than other decks to mulligan for. Ideally, you want to have one dimension shift in your hand at the beginning of the game because you want to be spellboosting it as soon as possible. Making sure you have early spells to begin spellboosting it on turn 1 is also just as important.
- Play this deck as if it were a control deck. Do not play aggressive because this deck is not capable of such plays.
- Begin spell boosting your cards as early as possible. If you don't have cards to spellboost, then focus on keeping your opponents board clean using your removal spells.
- Conjure Golem is very good at producing a follower that you can use to trade with your opponents followers. You definitely want to be able to save off as much damage as possible.
- Playing your Merlin as soon as you can is very valuable because it can draw you a card from your deck that has Spellboost. This can help you get dimension shift to your hand and you can begin spellboosting it.
- Make use of Merlin's evolve effect to add yet another spell to your hand as well. Don't be afraid to attack your opponents follower with Merlin either as it allows you spellboost the cards in your hand and clear a threat off the table at the same time.
- Try to get some damage on your opponent. This will help pulling off your combo easier.
- If you do not have Merlin or are in a tight bind, you can play Timeworn Mage Levi during your evolution turns and use that to help clear out threats instead.
- Sorcery Cache's primary function in your deck is to reduce the cost of your Dimension Shift or Flame Destroyer so you can win the game that way. However, don't be afraid to use it to help boost a removal spell in your hand to help with keeping yourself alive. Since this deck has no healing, this is your top priority; survival.
- It is generally around turn 7-8 that your dimension shifts will be ready to go.
- On average, you will be able to get your Dimension Shift down to 7 or so and your flame destroyers to 1 or 0.
- Sometimes, it can be difficult to win when you have not drawn any Dimension Shifts. In this case, you will have to do your best to win through your Flame Destroyers. But remember that once they are gone, you probably won't be able to win the game.
Tips for playing the deck
- You want to try to keep a high hand count while playing this deck. Since you have a ton of spells and very little followers, you want to make sure you have removal options to deal with your opponents cards.
- Almost never use your followers to attack your opponent directly unless you have a clear path. You must keep damage off of you long enough for you to win the game so make sure that you are trading with your opponents followers as much as possible to keep the board clear.
- Make sure to draw first before making any decisions during your turn. This allows you to spellboost your cards and have more options to consider as well.
- Be sure to use your sorcery caches whenever possible! Sorcery cache can help accelerate your combo much faster than just playing single spells so take every opportunity that you can to play it!