Unlimited Archetype Overview
Daria Runecraft is a deck that uses the spellboost mechanic but in a different manner than the dimension shift deck. Daria Runecraft focuses heavily on spellboosting their followers instead to reduce their costs and make them easier to summon. With this deck, you can flood the board in a matter of just a few turns!
Unlimited Deck Sample
|Mysterian KnowledgeSpell - Chronogenesis||1||x 1|
|Angelic SnipeSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|InsightSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Wind BlastSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Magic MissileSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Golem AssaultSpell - Wonderland Dreams||2||x 2|
|Piercing RuneSpell - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 2|
|Fate's HandSpell - Standard||5||x 3|
|Enchanted SwordSpell - Tempest of the Gods||7||x 2|
|Magic OwlFollower - Starforged Legends||2||x 3|
|OglerFollower - Rise of Bahamut||5||x 3|
|Blade MageFollower - Rise of Bahamut||6||x 3|
|ChimeraFollower - Tempest of the Gods||9||x 3|
|Daria, Dimensional WitchFollower - Rise of Bahamut||9||x 3|
Unlimited Core Cards
Daria Dimension Witch: Each time she is spellboosted, her cost is reduced by 1. When you play her, she can refill your hand and spellboost each of the cards that she draws. Not to mention that she is also a 5/5 which is incredibly difficult to deal with for most decks. Daria can allow you to flood the board with relative ease. As your stats are going to probably be higher than your opponent's, it's definitely going to be a challenge for them to overcome that obstacle.
Ogler : When this is draw off of Daria, it becomes free because of Daria's Spellboost 5 ability. This means that if you drew more than one of them off of your Daria, you could actually just flood the board with this card. Being a 3/4 for 0 can be a very powerful tempo play and you can also just spellboost this card normally by playing spells in your hand to reduce the cost as well. this card is played, the better it is for you to begin establishing the tempo against your opponent.
Magic Owl: With the use of an evo point, you can spellboost the cards in your hand. This can help you when you are stuck on spells you are unable to play or if you managed to brick and only get followers in the early part of the game.
Blade Mage: Blade Mage is kind of like one of the finishers of the deck. Although he doesn't have high stats, he does have storm and in combination with the rest of the pressure you would be applying to your opponent, he can be a good way of finishing them off. In some cases, he can also be a removal option as well if you need it to trade.
Unlimited Alternative Options
Unlimited Deck Mulligans
- Any 1 Play Point Spell
- Daria Dimensional Witch (So you can begin spellboosting it as soon as possible but do not keep more than 1)
- Chimera (Same as Daria but only good to keep with any spells)
- Magic Owl (if going second)
- Golem Assault / Conjure Golem (Really any 2 PP spell works here)
With mulligans, you want to focus on getting Daria as early as possible so you can begin spellboosting her as quickly as possible. If you cannot get Daria in your opening hand, any spellboost follower can do as well but you really want to try and mulligan for Daria if you are able.
Unlimited General Gameplan and Tips/Tricks
- First and Foremost, this deck is a tempo oriented deck. In the early game, you tend to play more of a slower kinda game with keeping damage off of you while spellboosting your followers so that you can have a massive swing turn.
- Although you may be excited that you got your Daria's cost down to 2 or less, that doesn't mean play it right away! Try to get as much value as you can out of the cards in your hand before you jam that Daria.
- Because of the way this deck works, you are able to flood the board with a ton of very cheap but powerful followers in the mid game. Do be very careful against decks that contain board wipes though as those decks can seriously set you behind. Instead, try playing as if you want to bait out those removal options instead. This allows you to put pressure on your opponent but not waste all of your followers in the process.
- Use Kalideoscopic Glow to help reduce your opponent's tempo. One of the most important details to daria is being able to create boards that are difficult to break. Being able to set back your opponent's gameplan is a very good strategy.
- Chimera is another very powerful tempo card against aggressive and midrange decks. Since it usually clears a follower when it comes into play, chimera is quite possibly one of the biggest tempo swings you have access to in the deck. Even if you are casting this card for 4-5, you are getting a lot of value out of it.
User Created Decks
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
Deck by Nixral
Deck by 3xotic
|Daria Rune (updated BoTS pre-mini expansion)
Deck by Cheshire128
Deck by darktakeru
|Daria Runecraft (Draft)
Deck by SigmusElCatro
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|JCG OPEN S3 Vol.57 Top 4: 世界の荒巻 - Daria Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN S3 Vol.56 Top 4: sharu - Daria Runecraft||Updated
|NGE Starforged Legends NA Qualifier I 3rd Place: MS iseestars - Daria Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.41 Top 4: ☆まっつ☆ - Daria Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.12 2nd Place: elanafanclub - Daria Runecraft||Updated