|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.12 2nd Place: elanafanclub - Daria Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.10 Top 4: 膝枕除毛クリーム - Daria Runecraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.8 Top 4: NightHawk - Daria Runecraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
Deck by soiberi1
|Noob Deck - Peace through superior firepower
Deck by Trellheim
Deck by somebody
Deck by Kuinran
Deck by ZumHa
Daria Runecraft is a deck that uses the spellboost mechanic but in a different manner than the dimension shift deck. Daria Runecraft focuses heavily on spellboosting their followers instead to reduce their costs and make them easier to summon. With this deck, you can flood the board in a matter of just a few turns!
"With a Bang and a Boom!"
The cornerstone of the deck, Daria fulfills many functions for this deck. She is a 5/5 so she can trade into most followers with ease, she can draw you up to 5 cards to refill your hand when your options are low AND she spellboosts every single card that you drew off of her effect 5 times! This can make your followers really cheap so you can play them right away afterwards!
"Atone with your life blood!"
Ever want to just steal games from your opponent that you were probably going to lose? That's why blade mage is here! Don't let his cost fool you. Since he is a follower who's cost can be reduced, he will often come down at a cost of 2 or less. And since he has storm, blade mage can hit your opponent directly and take the game! Very few things in the game are as satisfying as getting blade mage off of darias effect and winning the game because your opponents defense was too low!
"It's knowledge I seek!"
Ladies and Gentleman! Allow us to introduce you to the star of our show, Clark! Clark boasts impressive stats and also has a very useful ability. Once he is played, he will spellboost every follower in your hand 2 times. EVERY follower! Did you have a Daria and 2 Oglers in your hand? Clark reduces their costs all at the same time! In many players minds, he is the card that makes this deck go!
This is an absolutely incredible card. Not only can it help you with spellboosting, but he has an amazing statline + he has ward! This card can help pull you back into the game if you are having a difficult time spellboosting your followers!
|Fate's HandSpell - Standard||5||x 2|
|Angelic SnipeSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|InsightSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Magic MissileSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Piercing RuneSpell - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 2|
|Daria, Dimensional WitchFollower - Rise of Bahamut||9||x 3|
|OglerFollower - Rise of Bahamut||5||x 3|
|Craig, Wizard of MysteriaFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Clarke, Arcane ScholarFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Blade MageFollower - Rise of Bahamut||6||x 3|
|Mr. Heinlein, Shadow MageFollower - Wonderland Dreams||6||x 2|
Any 1 Play Point Spell
Daria Dimensional Witch (So you can begin spellboosting it as soon as possible but do not keep more than 1)
Timeworn Mage Levi (If you are going second)
Craig, Wizard of Mysteria (If you have spellboost followers in your hand)
Clark, Arcane Scholar (if you have spellboost followers in your hand)
With mulligans, you want to focus on getting Daria as early as possible so you can begin spellboosting her as quickly as possible. If you cannot get Daria in your opening hand, any spellboost follower can do as well but you really want to try and mulligan for Daria if you are able.
- You need to start spellboosting your Daria, Dimension Witch as soon as possible and that should be your priority.
- Craig Wizard of Mysteria and Clark Arcane Scholar are the followers that will help spellboost the guys in your hand. Cheap spells will also help with spellboosting your followers.
- Try to do your best to develop a strong board early. This deck is very good at flooding the board and having bigger bodies than your opponent.
- Open the floodgates! Begin throwing out your followers against your opponent make them have to deal with your threats.
- This is one deck that has no problem trading with your opponents followers because you can always refill your hand and restock using Daria. You can just reload and start flooding.
- Your evo points are generally going to be used to push damage.
- Play Timeworn Mage Levi and evolve him while piercing rune is in your hand. This will reduce the cost of piercing rune by 2. You can then spend the remainder of your Play Points to clear out a lot of your opponents board with trades and burn spells leaving them with nothing while you have an army of followers in play. :
- The Mid and late game are not very different for this deck. Continue pressing your advantage but be weary of AOE abilities. Do your best to play around them so you aren't completely blown out by them.