There are currently no tournament decks for this class/archetype, check back soon :)
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
Deck by rievhardt.
Deck by nikita0699
|Dark Alice Shadow
Deck by 初衷之樂
|[Starforged Ver.] Dark Alice Satan
Deck by Frames of Red
Deck by fakelove1908
Dark Alice is a special type of deck that is pretty much different than every other form of shadow. This deck focuses heavily on making it until turn 7 and then getting your own Dark Alice killed! This allows you to only draw the remaining neutral cards in your deck! Unlike other neutral decks, this deck is far heavier than the others on PP cost and aims to play a pretty long game.
|Zombie PartySpell - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
|Undying ResentmentSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Pact with the NethergodSpell - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Grimnir, War CycloneFollower - Tempest of the Gods||3||x 3|
|Dark AliceFollower - Wonderland Dreams
Last Words: Banish all allied Shadowcraft cards in play and summon a Dark Alice. At the start of your next turn, banish all Shadowcraft cards in your hand and your deck.
Last Words: Banish all allied Shadowcraft cards in play and summon an unevolved Dark Alice. At the start of your next turn, banish all Shadowcraft cards in your hand and your deck.
|Arriet, Soothing HarpistFollower - Tempest of the Gods||7||x 2|
|GilgameshFollower - Standard||8||x 3|
|Test of StrengthAmulet - Tempest of the Gods||3||x 3|
- Any 2pp Followers
- Pact of the Nethergod
- Zombie Party or Undying Resentment.
- Grimnir War Cyclone.(the only reason you run this card for your late game is because this card can be used as a finisher. Otherwise, you run no other early game neutral followers.)
- Use your removal spells to stop your opponent from dealing damage to you. This deck does not use a lot of healing cards until the late game so it is important to keep damage off of you as much as possible.
- Don't focus so much on dealing damage to your opponent either, stick to trading with your followers.
- This deck is pretty slow and reliant on removal in the early game. You will not see many opportunities to deal damage to your opponent due to this.
- This is not a deck that is heavily focused on keeping shadows (unless you are running deaths's breath variation)
- Your mid game is very similar to that of your early game. controlling the board until you can reach the late game is your top priority.
- Your goal is to be able to play your dark alice and have it die as soon as possible. It has a threatening body and powerful effect so your opponent will try to ignore it. But you want it to die so you can only leave the remaining followers in the deck.
- Since Dark Alice banishes all shadow cards you have in your deck. hand and field when it dies, the only thing left will be
- Once you have accomplished your goal, you should be left with a good amount of big threats that can help you defeat your opponent!
- Don't forget you can use your zombie party late game to flood the board. The more followers you have, the more your opponent has to deal with!
Dark Alice + Test of Strength interactions
Dark Alice can be incredibly difficult to defeat when paired with test of strength. Each time she is killed while test of strength in play, she will come back into play with ward. This will make it incredibly difficult for your opponents followers to break through and do big damage to you.