Do you like finishing your opponent off in really cool way? Do you like dealing damage to yourself and punishing your opponent at the same time?! If you do, Darkfeast Bat is for you! The entire game plan revolving around this card is simple but it is quite difficult to execute. You wanna deal as much damage to yourself as possible and them BOOM! Play a Darkfeast bat to finish off your opponent!
|Restless ParishAmulet - Brigade of the Sky||0||x 3|
|Bloodfed FlowerbedAmulet - Standard||1||x 3|
|Ambling WraithFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Spiderweb ImpFollower - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
|Demonic RamFollower - Starforged Legends||2||x 3|
|Vira, Knight FanaticFollower - Brigade of the Sky||2||x 3|
|Darkfeast BatFollower - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||7||x 3|
|Razory ClawSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Blood PactSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Diabolic DrainSpell - Standard||5||x 3|
Darkfeast Bat: Darkfeast Bat is your primary win condition with this deck. Throughout the game, you will be doing tons of damage to yourself and Darkfeast Bat is an incredibly powerful finisher! It will deal damage to your opponent equal to the number of times you deal damage to yourself. Now this isn't to be confused with the amount of damage you dealt to yourself. So if you play Belphegor and go all the way down to 10 from 20, it will still only count as 1 time you dealt damage to yourself. However, as the entire deck is built around the concept of doing damage to yourself several times, you can easily achieve high numbers as long as you're careful!
Bloodfed Flowerbed: One of the most important cards in the deck! Once this card comes down, it will deal 1 damage to both you and your opponent at the same time at the end of your turn. This can be very good for helping with softening your opponent up for the kill later in the game, or can be used in combination with Demonic Ram for healing!
Demonic Ram: Demonic Ram is one of the healing cards in the deck that can help you at any stage of the game. As long as it is in play, any time you deal damage to yourself, it will heal you for 2 health. So if you have multiples of these in play, you can gain back a lot of health from taking a single ping of damage from one of your card effects.
- Restless Parish
- Bloodfed Flowerbed
- Any 1 PP Follower
- Ambling Wraith is the ideal choice.
- Any 2 PP Follower
- More so than with vengeance blood, you have to be very careful of your life total. Generally being at above 10 means that in some match ups you will be okay because that means you have more life to play with in terms of self damaging effects. However, when you are below 10, that is where you begin to suffer some problems due to many decks actually being able to kill you at the 10 marker.
- As it is incredibly unlikely that you are going to Darkfeast bat your opponent for 20 damage, do make sure to do as much damage to them as possible beforehand.
- This deck can draw through a substantial amount of cards due to its various card effects like Belphegor and / or Blood pact. You definitely want to get to Darkfeast bat as quickly as possible.
- If you know that you might be playing in a slower match up, you can even consider keeping Darkfeast bat in your opening hand so you don't have to dig for it later. .
There are currently no tournament decks for this class/archetype, check back soon :)