What do you get when you mash Daria and Dimension Shift together? You get this deck! Dimensional Daria is quite possibly the most high roll deck in Shadowverse. It is quite a flexible deck though that uses many of the strength of the Daria Runecraft deck and adds an extra dimension (literally) to its gameplay with Dimension Shift.
|InsightSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Magic MissileSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Golem AssaultSpell - Wonderland Dreams||2||x 3|
|ConcentrationSpell - Starforged Legends||3||x 2|
|Dimension ShiftSpell - Standard||10+||x 3|
|Commence ExperimentSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|OglerFollower - Rise of Bahamut||5||x 3|
|ChimeraFollower - Tempest of the Gods||9||x 3|
|Daria, Dimensional WitchFollower - Rise of Bahamut||9||x 3|
|Frozen MammothAmulet - Tempest of the Gods||3||x 3|
- Daria, Dimension Witch (Only if you didn't get Dimension Shift)
- Magic Missile
- Kaleidoscopic Glow (Not amazing against Rune mirror so can be tossed away)
- Dimension Shift (This can be a difficult choice. If you have Daria, mulligan this card away)
- Magic Owl (If you are going second)
- Much like a Daria or Dimension Shift deck, you want to begin spellboosting as quickly as possible. Insight and Magic Missile is exactly what you want to be doing to help cycle through your cards.
- Important to note that playing this deck is more about playing the Daria accompanied by the Dimension Shift and not the other way around.
- Golem Assault serves 3 major functions in this deck:
- 1: Defensive option to help fend off against fast aggro starts
- 2: Produces a powerful follower that you can use to produce pressure against your opponent
- 3: Helps spellboost anywhere from 2-4 times depending on which mode you activated.
- Commence Experiment is very good to get down early to help with your concentrations / Golem Assault. Although doing the latter is actually better in the late game to help boost your dimension shifts and play easier Golems.
- Use cards such as Kaleidoscopic Glow to bounce back your opponents cards or use your magic missiles to finish off weakened ones if you need to.
- Magic Owl is a card that basically makes your late game cards, your mid game cards. You want it as your primary evolution target for at least one of your evolution points so you can begin using your chimera's, Daria's or even spellboosting your dimension shifts if you have it.
- Your major source of removal comes from using cards like Piercing Rune and Chimera. If you have been spellboosting a lot throughout the game, you should have access to Chimera as early as turn 5. Piercing rune is a very strong card as well for removal and has the added bonus of doing damage to your opponent as well.
- It is very possible for you to play a frozen mammoth early and then get the pop effect from by playing a Daria or Chimera. Mammoth follows the original cost of the card played so Daria and Chimera will definitely pop it even if they cost 0! This can be incredibly difficult for your opponent to overcome.
- If you manage to have dimension shift by this time, you can use it in junction with your big followers to help close out the game.
Major Notes about this deck
- Many of your decisions are going to be based on your match ups. This deck requires a lot of playtesting and experimentation to get right.
- You are capable of drawing a very large amount of cards with this. This is something you want to try and pay attention to becaus ye you could accidently draw yourself out of the game!
- Very much like Daria and Dimension Shift decks on their own, playing this is very high risk high reward. Prepare to suffer from some consistency issues.