Unlimited Archetype Overview
Golden City Havencraft uses the invocation of Golden City to its fullest potential! Once it is in play, you can speed up your amulet development much faster! In combination with Holy Mage, you can play a bunch of amulets and create a huge follower that is very difficult for your opponent to get rid of to finish them off. If you are looking for a really fun, cost effective deck, look no further than this!
Unlimited Deck Sample
|Father PunishmentFollower - Brigade of the Sky||1||x 2|
|Jeweled PriestessFollower - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||2||x 3|
|Holy MageFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|Fount of AngelsAmulet - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||1||x 3|
|Sacred PleaAmulet - Standard||1||x 2|
|Sealed TomeAmulet - Brigade of the Sky||1||x 3|
|Heretical InquiryAmulet - Standard||2||x 3|
|Moriae EncomiumAmulet - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||2||x 3|
|City of GoldAmulet - Omen of the Ten||2||x 3|
|Divine BirdsongAmulet - Standard||3||x 3|
|Forbidden RitualAmulet - Darkness Evolved||3||x 3|
Unlimited Core Cards
Holy Mage: Holy mage is your primary win condition in this deck. It has ambush which makes it more difficult for your opponent to interact with. Every time you play an amulet, she gets +1/+1. And because of how you are going to popping your amulets faster, in the later game, you will be able to make this really big really fast!
City of Gold: With City of Gold, you can actually play it for free if you have 2 PP available! Because of Invocation, you can play it directly from your deck! You don't want to keep it in your hand when you are mulliganing because you will be able to get it anyway. There is little to no reason to not pull this card directly from your deck!
Unlimited Deck Mulligans
- Any 1 PP Amulet
- Pinion Prayer is probably the best keep here to help you get going as aggressively as possible.
- Globe of the Starways is always a good keep for one if you don't get a Pinion Prayer
- Blackened Scripture
- Keep going second
- Beastcall Aria
- Great when going first but substantially worse going second. With this deck, it is unlikely you will play this card on turn 2 because you want to get golden city out as fast as possible.
- Holy Mage
Unlimited General Gameplan and Tips/Tricks
- Do your best not to play anything on turn 2! It is very important that you get your golden city out as fast as possible. But being safe is your top priority of course.
- Aggressive starts are how you win games with this deck. Getting your Pinion Prayers and Divine birdsong's out is how you accomplish this goal.
- Black Diamond is a very strong card when you get the golden city in play, it will soften up your opponent and also make your holy mage that much bigger to kill them quicker.
- When fighting against aggressive decks, think more about protecting yourself vs trying to get your strategy out first unless your opponent has a really bad start. Forbidden ritual the turn after you play City of Gold can definitely help you turn the tide against your opponent.