There are currently no tournament decks for this class/archetype, check back soon :)
There are currently no user created decks. Create a deck by clicking on the button below.
Neutral / Alice Bloodcraft is a bit different than all of the other variations. This deck has the capability to be pretty controlling while being able to be proactive and put many threats onto the table. A highly adaptable deck that allows you to go from aggressive to defensive and back at the drop of a dime!
|GoblinFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Lyrial, Celestial ArcherFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Unicorn Dancer UnicaFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Actress FeriaFollower - Wonderland Dreams||2||x 3|
|Angel of the WordFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Purehearted SingerFollower - Starforged Legends||3||x 2|
|Alice, Wonderland ExplorerFollower - Wonderland Dreams||4||x 2|
|Scarlet SabreurFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
|Phantom CatFollower - Wonderland Dreams||6||x 3|
|Hungering HordeSpell - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 2|
- Any 2PP Follower (Almost always prioritize neutral followers)
- Alice Wonderland Explorer
- Any 3PP Follower
- Any Early game removal spell (if you are going second)
- You really want to focus on playing out your early curve. You want to start off aggressive as soon as possible.
- When going second, use your removal spells to keep your opponent at bay until you can take initiative on your first evolution turn.
- Applying pressure to your opponent is your first priority, do not trade unless you absolutely have to or it is a value trade (trading when your follower does die after combat)
- Play Alice, wonderland explorer if you have access to decent board of neutrals. This can help with pushing your board to difficult to break state as well as pump the neutral cards in your hand.
- Use Scarlet Sabruer to keep your life total up and control your opponents board as well. Since she has bane, she kills almost anything she touches.
- Gruff, Mountaineer Captain is very good here as well because it helps preserve your evolution points and can be pretty
- Use your Phantom cats to refill your hand and apply pressure. It has a big stat body so it can be difficult to get rid of.
- It is to be noted that the end of game for this deck is really straight forward. Although you do run Phantom cat and he can potentially close out games, this deck does suffer from burning out after a while due to the loss of tempo that takes place later in the game.