There are currently no tournament decks for this class/archetype, check back soon :)
Neutral Runecraft is a deck that focuses a great deal on neutral cards(hence the name) to control the game until it reaches the late game and then finish your opponent off with cards such as Bahamut or Zeus. Did we mention that it also happens to be one of the most expensive decks in shadowverse?
Witch of Sweets is one of the cards that makes neutral rune different than the other neutral decks. Since most of the cards are neutral in your deck, you are able to use its ability almost with 100% certainty. It can be played early to keep cards in your hand while you place a follower on board making it an auto 3 of in all neutral rune decks.
This is card is the reason you build neutral rune! Not only does it act as removal for dealing with one of your opponents followers. On evolution, she doesn't get a full stat increase (+2/+2) Instead, she gets +1/+1 and storm!. She is currently the only card in the game that gains storm on evolution!
|Staircase to ParadiseAmulet - Starforged Legends||1||x 3|
|Lyrial, Celestial ArcherFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Witch of SweetsFollower - Wonderland Dreams||2||x 3|
|HectorFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
|Falise, Leonardian MageFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
|SahaquielFollower - Rise of Bahamut||7||x 3|
|LuciferFollower - Standard||8||x 2|
|IsrafilFollower - Tempest of the Gods||9||x 2|
|BahamutFollower - Rise of Bahamut||10+||x 2|
|ZeusFollower - Tempest of the Gods||10+||x 1|
- Staircase to Paradise
- Any 2 PP Follower
- Angel of the Word
- Goblinbreaker Teena / Lyrial, Celestial Archer (if going second)
- This is not like most other neutral decks. While you can certainly play aggressively like other neutral decks. This deck is made primarily for midrange to late game play.
- Getting Staircase to Paradise down in the early game is ideal as you want to be able to set up your draws for the mid / late game.
- Use Witch of Sweets as early as possible to keep a constantly flow of cards coming to your hand.
- Her effect show trigger more often that not because of the fact that the majority of your deck is actually neutral cards.
- Use cards such as Grimnir or Healing Angel to keep your life total high. Remember, there is no need for you to go hyper aggressive with this deck!
- Use Goblinbreaker Teena and Falise to keep your opponents follower count low. You can even evo your Falise to begin pressuring them with damage. As she is a 4/7, this can be incredibly difficult for your opponent to trade into.
- Hector is very good for being a big ward and dealing damage should you have the right number of neutrals in your hand. Primarily, you want to be aiming his damage at your opponents face as this is the point in the game where you want to begin hitting your opponent for as much damage as you can.
- Use your Sahaquiel combination with Lucifer to stay in the game.
- Lucifers effect triggers at the end of the turn so it is unaffected by Hahaquiels effect
- Israfil is usually played a long side Sahaquiel to help with board clearing but she is also a really big body that can be difficult for your opponents to kill. In many ways, she is kind of one of the decks win conditions as well
- Bahamut and Zeus are generally your primary win conditions. After they are played, the game usually shifts dramatically in your favor or you win outright because your opponent used the majority of their resources earlier in the game.