|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.11 Top 4: わたりょ〜ん/DOOM - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.11 1st Place: あるむる - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|The SN League W1 7th Place: HSK Akamarured - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.7 Top 4: ムニエル - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.3 Top 4: ガンス - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
Deck by krakistophales
Deck by Maiken
Deck by Arctic128
|Wyrm Waifu of the Skies (Master Rank Tier-A deck)
Deck by zergy
Deck by Kuinran
Ever felt like you didn't have the play points you needed fast enough? Ever think "i really wish i could play my big guy on turn 5?" Then, ramp dragon is for you. Big followers faster than your opponent can deal with them!
Sibyl adds consistently to to ramp dragon that makes it one of the cornerstones of the deck. In the event that you are not able to ramp as early as possible, on turn 5 you can play Sibyl and ramp yourself up! Sibyl has a 4/5 body. This means that she can be quite difficult to take down in battle as well.
As an additional bonus, she does heal you for 3 when you are in [Overflow], so this can help with your survivability in the late game.
The wall of dragon. This bad boy is a 2/5 ward. Now that may not seem like much but if you managed to play a dragon oracle on turn 2, you are capable of playing this card on turn 3! Hardly anything can break through this card that early in the game! Also, not to mention that it can get stronger the longer it is play as long as you have additional unused play points.
This card does everything a dragon player could want! It draws cards, heals and ramps all in the same package! The ideal time to play this card is when you are not under a major threat from your opponent or you can afford to take a little bit of damage. If there was ever a staple to ramp dragoncraft decks, its draconic fervor.
Ouroboros despite only having 4 defense is an incredibly difficult card to get rid of. When he is played, he can hit any target for 3 damage. On top of that, when he is killed, a new copy of the card is added to your hand for you to replay whenever you want. Sometimes, your opponent won't even want to kill it but unfortunately, they have to because it he has a massive 8 attack power!
One of the main cards that makes this deck go! Sahaquiel by herself isn't much but her fanfare more than makes up for it. She can put any neutral follower from your hand into play and give it rush. This in combination with cards such as Israfil can be quite good at getting rid of your opponents big threat and clearing board. With Lucifer, it can help you gain much needed life to stay in the game.
|Dragon OracleSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Draconic FervorSpell - Rise of Bahamut||5||x 3|
|Aiela, Dragon KnightFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|RahabFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 3|
|Sibyl of the WaterwyrmFollower - Tempest of the Gods||5||x 3|
|SahaquielFollower - Rise of Bahamut||7||x 3|
|IsrafilFollower - Tempest of the Gods||9||x 2|
|BahamutFollower - Rise of Bahamut||10+||x 3|
|Polyphonic RoarAmulet - Darkness Evolved||9||x 2|
- make sure to use your removal spells such as Blazing Breath and Breath of the Salamander to keep their follower count low and give you some breathing room
- Some Ramp Lists will run early game followers such as Unicorn Dancer Unica to help deal with your opponents aggression.
- Also If you managed to ramp early, you can always use cards such as Rahab to keep your opponent off your back as well.
- Use your additional play points to play your bigger followers and make it more difficult for your opponent to play the game.
- Use your giant wards to put in front of your opponent to make it hard to break through and do damage to you.
- Make sure to use your Sybil's to heal and ramp at the same time. Healing is a very important part of this deck because you need ways to survive your opponents onslaught.
- Use Ouroboros to keep your opponent under pressure so they have to burn resources to beat you.
- The goal of this deck is a little different than that of Storm ramp dragon. In this deck, you want to outvalue your opponent with big followers forcing them out of resources as opposed to straight out burst damage until your opponent is dead.
- Some decks may consider running cards like Prince of Darkness to help close out games against the opponent. Others will opt to use Zeus and Genesis Dragon. It really comes down to preference as to how a player wishes to end the game with this particular deck.