Roost Dragoncraft is a different type of ramp deck than you may have been accustomed too. It is a much riskier but also more explosive version of the traditional ramp dragon deck that focuses on playing big storm followers such as Genesis Dragon / Zooey Arbiter of the skies and killing your opponent hard and fast! If you like decks that have a little bit of an edge, definitely give this deck a shot!
|Blazing BreathSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Breath of the SalamanderSpell - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Whitefrost Dragonewt FileneFollower - Dawnbreak, Nightedge||2||x 3|
|Aiela, Dragon KnightFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|Aiela, Dragon SwordFollower - Chronogenesis||2||x 3|
|UrdFollower - Standard||4||x 3|
|Dark Dragoon ForteFollower - Standard||6||x 3|
|Genesis DragonFollower - Standard||10+||x 3|
|Zooey, Arbiter of the SkiesFollower - Brigade of the Sky||10+||x 3|
|Phoenix RoostAmulet - Standard||5||x 3|
Phoenix Roost: Phoenix Roost is the card that brings this deck together. It reduces the cost of all the cards in your hand by half! Of course something that good, cannot be without it's side effects. The downside is that your opponent's cards are also reduced in half. So you do have to be quite careful about when and how you play this card.
Urd: Your OTK combo piece. Urd is a major component to this deck because it allows you to be able to attack your opponent with your storm followers and this will reset them! So you can actually attack again with those same followers potentially killing your opponent!
- As a minor trick with Urd, if you find that you aren't finding your ramp, you can play Urd on your Aiela Dragon sword to help ramp you in a pinch.
Zooey, Arbiter of the Skies: Zooey is a very special card. You can use it to help dig through your deck and to reduce it's cost for later in the game but in this deck, you don't really have to do that! If you managed to play Phoenix Roost, it will actually make the 11 cost copy of the card cheap enough for you to play on its own. So you don't give up any stats when you do play it!
In addition, if you manage to chain these turn after turn, your opponent won't be able to beat you by damage because your HP won't drop below 1!
Uriel: Uriel has a very simple function in this deck. It is simply designed to give you a very consistent way of gaining access to your phoenix roosts. Since you only run a single amulet in this deck, it only has 1 target to pull.
- Dragon Oracle
- Any 2 PP followers
- Blazing Breath / Breath of the Salamander
- This is a keep in aggressive match ups. You can consider getting rid of these if you want early game ramp in the slower matches.
- Aeila, Dragon Knight
- Better if you are going second vs if you are going first
- Aeila, Dragon Sword
- The name of the early game is removal. Keep playing your breath of the salamanders and blazing breaths to keep your opponent's board clear.
- Because of how this deck functions, you will spend a good part of the game trying to find your combo pieces. It is not always important to play your Phoenix Roost Immediately, but it is important to make sure that you have it so you can begin taking advantage of it.
- This becomes especially true if you happen to be playing against Dimension Shift or Ramp Dragon because you could actually be helping them win the game instead. In those matchups, unless you can win right away, it would suggest that you stick to trying your best to play the traditional ramp dragon style and pretend you don't even play Phoenix roost unless you absolutely have to.
- You can set up OTK's (One Turn Kills) in various different ways. You can find a few of them below (add 2 damage for Evo point)
- Genesis Dragon (or Zooey Arbiter of the skies without accelerate ability)+ Urd = 14 damage
- Dark Dragoon Forte + Urd = 10 Damage
- Zooey, Arbiter of the skies + Urd = 12 Damage
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|The True Skies
Deck by AdmirableLoki02
Deck by Parkyee
Deck by Azodeus
|Good Old Ramp-Dragondeck
Deck by Maiken
|Private Match Fun Deck! (Unlimited)
Deck by Lewdically
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Cost|
|BotS Release Event 2nd Place: Dis.Essia - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|SN CG Tournament 4th Place: MS Noah - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|SN CG Tournament 2nd Place: Baad - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|SN CG Tournament 1st Place: DIS Chin - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated
|SN CG Tournament Top 8: Vetu - Ramp Dragoncraft||Updated