|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.10 Top 4: 膝枕除毛クリーム - Storm Havencraft||Updated
|The SN League W1 1st Place: Eternity - Storm Havencraft||Updated
|NGE S2 EU Qualifier Three 2nd Place: Akai - Storm Havencraft||Updated
|NGE S2 EU Qualifier One 4th Place: VS Symphonus - Storm Havencraft||Updated
|NGE S2 EU Qualifier One 1st Place: ファティナ@CF - Neutral Storm Havencraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|Havencraft Storm Burst
Deck by Leviathan
|Budget Storm Haven - No Gold and Legendary
Deck by Reionyx
|Storm Heaven #2 (Snow White)
Deck by AviatorFox
Deck by HYbridX
Deck by shawnreed343
Storm Haven is a deck that specializes in doing high amount of burst damage in the mid game. Unlike most aggressive decks, it does not have a lot of early game aggressive followers. So because of this, Storm Haven relies very heavily on amulet followers with storm (hence the name) to apply pressure to the opponent. In combination with early game amulets and some countdown reducers, this deck can kill an opponent in the blink of an eye!
Pinion Prayer takes the place of a 1PP follower in Storm Havencraft. You really want to be getting this as early as possible to be able to start setting up threats. You always want to play this first over sacred plea on turn 1.
Another amulet you want to get down as early as possible. Divine Birdsong produces a bigger storm follower than Pinion Prayer and not only that, it is actually capable of trading with your opponents followers if you need it to and surviving in most cases.
Your money maker! This card is the primary card that makes this deck go! Garuda is capable of setting up big lethals against opponents by popping one of your amulets and then dealing 3 damage just for being played! This is a mandatory 3 of in any storm haven decklist!
A new addition to the storm haven family and a welcome one at that! This card boasts a good aggressive stat line along with summoning a Pinion Prayer when it is played. This card is very likely, here to stay!
|Sacred PleaAmulet - Standard||1||x 2|
|Pinion PrayerAmulet - Standard||1||x 3|
|Beastcall AriaAmulet - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Divine BirdsongAmulet - Standard||3||x 2|
|Winged Sentinel GarudaFollower - Darkness Evolved||6||x 3|
|Moon Al-mi'rajFollower - Standard||6||x 1|
|MainyuFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|UrdFollower - Standard||4||x 2|
|Birdkeeping DiscipleFollower - Wonderland Dreams||4||x 3|
|Hallowed DogmaSpell - Standard||2||x 2|
- Focus on getting down your early game amulets. Pinion prayer always takes precedence over Sacred Plea
- Turn 2 is very different depending on if you are going first or second.
- If you are first: Play Beastcall Aria and pressure from there.
- If you are second: Play a follower instead of the Beastcall Aria. The tempo loss could be massive against an aggressive opponent.
- This changes if your opponent is using a slower deck. If they have not done anything significant on turns 1 and 2, then you can play Beastcall Aria instead of the follower.
- If you have a hallowed Dogma, you can use it to pop your beast call aria on turn 3 and generate massive advantage.
- Your ideal curve for this deck is to have Pinion Prayer Beastcall Aria and Divine birdsong. This is incredibly powerful if you are first. Not so much if you are second but can still be devastating if your opponent doesn't have an answer.
- Use high-value cards like Priest of the Cudgel to gain control of the board while dealing face damage with your storm followers.
- Storm followers like Holy Falcon and Regal Falcon are your primary source of damage, so don't be afraid to use your evolution points to deal big damage to your opponent.
- A Popular trick is to use Urd to combo with your storm followers to finish off your opponents if their life total is low enough.
- Use Birdkeeping Disciple to continue putting pressure on your opponent on turn 4 if you are going first or use priest of the cudgel to take tempo back.
- March Hare's Teatime into Winged Sentinel Garuda is an incredibly powerful tempo play that is hard to over come.
- Winged Sentinel Garuda hits like a truck, dealing 3 face damage and unlocking a countdown amulet. This will usually mean that a storm follower is coming out, which can attack the opponent and ideally end the game. Sometimes, games may seem lost when you are playing with this deck but this deck has ways of creating stunning comebacks so make sure to play the game out as best as you can.
During turn 7 and above, you can combine certain amulets with Garuda to deal the burst damage that you need.
- Turn 7: Pinion Prayer + Garuda
- Turn 8: Beastcall Aria + Garuda
- Turn 9 Divine Birdsong + Garuda
These combinations can help give you additional reach to kill your opponent!