There are currently no decks for this class/archetype since the release of the Wonderland Dreams expansion, check back soon :)
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
Deck by CytheS
|Aggro Fairies Forest (BotheredMe Tribute)
Deck by Pineappleofdoom94
Deck by TI_Felix
|[Updated V4] New Wonderland Forestcraft Deck: Killer Fairies by BotheredMe
Deck by Kami
Tempo Forest is a deck that is reliant on filling the board with many 1PP followers and hitting your opponent in the face for a lot of damage through various pump effects!
Cynthia is one of the main reasons this deck is capable of doing so much damage! If you have a lot of followers on board, she can straight up steal end the game the moment she is played. While she cannot attack the opponent directly herself, she makes your other followers stronger when they attack!
As an additional Bonus, she can help set up for your following turn by evolving. When she does, she summons even more followers onto the board!
In someways, this can be considered a "Mini Cynthia" but far more abusable! In combination with natures guidance and Ancient elf, you can continue to abuse this card over and over! Under the right circumstances, this card can lead to your opponent losing faster than they expected!
One of the cornerstones of the tempo forest! She produces a 4/4 body that if you played 2 spells before it, becomes a 6/6 and gets evolved for free and that gains ward! Sometimes, you can play her without it and you still have a respectable 5/5 worth of stats on board.
|Nature's GuidanceSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Sylvan JusticeSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Fairy CircleSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Water FairyFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Fairy WhispererFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|RhinoceroachFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Elven Princess MageFollower - Standard||4||x 2|
|Beetle WarriorFollower - Tempest of the Gods||3||x 3|
|Crystalia TiaFollower - Darkness Evolved||5||x 2|
- Water Fairy / Elf Child May
- Sylvan Justice / Fairy Whisperer
- Ancient Elf
- Elven Princess Mage (If going second)
- Use your Water Fairies to keep get in early damage. If they die, it just gets you another follower anyway.
- Elf Whisperer is good for getting you more fairies.into your hand.
- Your primary goal should be to flood the board with as many followers as you can. your opponent will have to spend a significant amount of time and resources dealing with your rapid fire assault of fairies.
- Use cards like Ancient Elf to block your opponents path to doing damage to you. A big Ancient Elf is very hard to fight through.
- Continue pushing damage through to your opponents face and force them to burn their evolution points to deal with your threats.
- Use Elven Princess Mage to add more fairies to your hand and trade with an opposing follower.
- More often than not, you will be using your evolution points to trade with your opponents followers instead of pushing massive amounts of damage through.