There are currently no tournament decks for this class/archetype, check back soon :)
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|Fairy Driver Midrange (16 Winstreak in Masters + Tournament Success)
Deck by Radia577
|[UglyGod] White Rose Tempo
Deck by uglygod
|Fairy Driver Aggro (easy GM)
Deck by Radia577
Tempo Forest is a deck that is reliant on filling the board with many 1PP followers and hitting your opponent in the face for a lot of damage through various pump effects!
Wood of brambles is an incredible addition to tempo forest. Not only does it add fairies to your hand, but it also allows you to make your fairies and other followers difficult to trade with because of the clash effect they all gain when played! Not to mention that if you play it correctly, you can even keep replaying it to keep it on the board longer using cards like Natures Guidance / Dungeon Crawler Fairy / Airbound barrage!
In someways, this can be considered a "Mini Cynthia" but far more abusable! In combination with natures guidance and Ancient elf, you can continue to abuse this card over and over! Under the right circumstances, this card can lead to your opponent losing faster than they expected!
One of the new additions to the deck. He can help serve a dual function in the list. He can either be used to push damage to help end the game or he can be used to help machine gun fairies into a big threat. Generally, you don't want to play this card on turn 4
|Nature's GuidanceSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Sylvan JusticeSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Fairy CircleSpell - Standard||1||x 3|
|Airbound BarrageSpell - Starforged Legends||1||x 3|
|Water FairyFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Fairy WhispererFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|RhinoceroachFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Elven Princess MageFollower - Standard||4||x 2|
|Fairy DriverFollower - Wonderland Dreams||4||x 2|
|Wood of BramblesAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||2||x 3|
- Water Fairy / Elf Child May
- Spring Green Protection
- Sylvan Justice (if going second)
- Fairy Whisperer / Wood of Brambles
- Ancient Elf
- Elven Princess Mage (If going second)
- Use your Water Fairies to keep get in early damage. If they die, it just gets you another follower anyway.
- Elf Whisperer is good for getting you more fairies.into your hand.
- Your primary goal should be to flood the board with as many followers as you can. your opponent will have to spend a significant amount of time and resources dealing with your rapid fire assault of fairies.
- Use cards like Ancient Elf to block your opponents path to doing damage to you. A big Ancient Elf is very hard to fight through.
- Continue pushing damage through to your opponents face and force them to burn their evolution points to deal with your threats.
- You can make sizable threats using cards like spring green protection and elf song.
- Use Elven Princess Mage to add more fairies to your hand and trade with an opposing follower.
- More often than not, you will be using your evolution points to trade with your opponents followers instead of pushing massive amounts of damage through.
- Use Fairy Driver and Blessed Fairy Dancer to pump your smaller followers and finish the game out!
- Fairy Driver is also a good way to finish out the game in the late game. Since you will have a ton of fairies in hand from your elf whisperer, fairy circle and Wood of brambles.
- If the game goes too long and you still have a decent amount of cards in your hand, you can achieve victory with Rhinoceroach as well!