There are currently no decks for this class/archetype since the release of the Wonderland Dreams expansion, check back soon :)
Tempo Haven is a deck that is similar to that of storm haven except this deck doesn't run out of steam as quickly as storm haven can. The deck is very balanced for early mid and late game play so if you are looking for that, this is the deck for you!
Incredibly valuable card right here! Your opponent has to kill this card twice in order to completely get rid of it. Not only that, but when she dies the first time, she gets to evolve herself! This is an incredibly unique ability. She is basically forged for value trading with your opponent!
While a major staple in storm haven decks, this card is just as powerful in this deck! It is usually used in combination with March Hare's Teatime when it is played on turn 5. On top of the fact that Garuda does 3 damage directly to your opponents face, it also reduces your amulet count by 3. With this, it will basically pop any amulet after its played.
As long as you are playing a lot of neutrals, this card can gain you some serious tempo! Not only is it a 5/5 on its own, but you can also use it to pop an amulet in your hand! This can help create board states that your opponent cannot deal with!
|Sacred PleaAmulet - Standard||1||x 3|
|Beastcall AriaAmulet - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|March Hare's TeatimeAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
|Princess Snow WhiteFollower - Wonderland Dreams||2||x 3|
|Heavenly HoundFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Goblin LeaderFollower - Wonderland Dreams||3||x 3|
|Winged Sentinel GarudaFollower - Darkness Evolved||6||x 3|
|Lion of the Golden CityFollower - Wonderland Dreams||7||x 2|
- Sacred Plea
- Princess Snow White (This above all other 2 drops but if you do not have any others, then play this one)
- Beastcall Aria (if you are going first, mulligan if you are going second. If you are against haven, you can keep this if you are second.)
- Heavenly Hound (Priority keep if you have princess snow white)
- Priest of the Cudgel / Goblinbreaker Teena (If you expect a lot of neutrals, Teena can be run here) (If going second)
- Lion of the Golden City (Only if you have at least 1 neutral card in your hand, otherwise, mulligan)
- Use Princess Snow White to have a persistent follower on board. This is incredibly annoying to deal with for your opponent as she is effectively 3/4 for 2.
- As your followers come from amulets, you can focus more on trading with your actual followers and focus on doing your big damage with your amulet followers instead.
- If you are in a defensive jam, make sure to use your Priest of the Cudgel / Goblinbreaker Teena to kill off your opponents threats and make way for your assault.
- By this time, if you played early game amulets, they should be popping to set up a very powerful board. If you are going first, use cards such as Bird keeping disciple to keep your your opponent pressured on turn 4. This will be valuable at helping you maintain tempo.
- Use March Hare's Teatime to set up a Tin Soldier to create an event larger board. March Hare's Tea Time is quite possibly the best card in this deck because it can lead into an incredibly powerful turn 6 play with Winged Sentinel Garuda.
- Try to get your Lion of the Golden City out as quickly as possible. And if you have an amulet it can pop, it becomes that much better. This can be incredibly difficult for people to get around as you are producing some pretty big bodies!
- Use your amulets to help you navigate around your opponents mass removal. But this is much of the same for the mid game. Just keep jamming threats and eventually, you will win through simple war of attrition.