|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.27 Top 4: くーげ - Vengeance Bloodcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.27 2nd Place: take - Vengeance Bloodcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.20 Top 4: Kazu - Vengeance Bloodcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.12 Top 4: 毒島商事 - Vengeance Bloodcraft||Updated
|JCG OPEN Season 3 Vol.12 1st Place: K415 - Vengeance Bloodcraft||Updated
|Deck||Date Sort ascending||Views||Cost|
Deck by krakistophales
|WD Vengeance Blood
Deck by Temujin
|Ptp blood, but i put it here so people will click on it since there is no archetype
Deck by Arctic128
|Mid Caraboss 11 win streak in rank master( PTBR)
Deck by DarkAngel
|Vengeance Tempo Blood
Deck by evilbreath
Vengeance blood is an archetype that is able to take advantage of the vengeance mechanic at will! No longer do you have to wait until your opponent puts you in vengeance! You can force yourself into it using cards such as Belphegor and/or Soul Dealer!
"I want it! It's like gold to me!"
Belphegor is one of the main proponents of vengeance blood decks! She is in herself, a draw engine on her own. Unfortunately, it does come with a nasty side effect of you dropping your defense to 10 if you are not already in vengeance.
Thing is, it isn't all that bad! Since this deck is called "Vengeance Blood", you want to be in vengeance anyway! Athough, you would rather achieve vengeance through blood moon rather than belphegor. However, she is a good alternative if you really need to get there!
Dark Airjammer is the breath that keeps vengeance blood in the race! While it's stats are not particularly impressive, he does boast a very powerful ability. He can summon 2 followers from the deck that cost 2 or less if you are in vengeance. Even if you are not in vengeance, he can still grab at least 1 additional follower to build board presence!
|Diabolic DrainSpell - Standard||5||x 3|
|Blood PactSpell - Standard||2||x 2|
|Hungering HordeSpell - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Summon BloodkinSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Blood WolfFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Spiderweb ImpFollower - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
|BelphegorFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 3|
|Scarlet SabreurFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
- Blephegor / Soul Dealer
- Any 2 PP Removal Spell
- Any 2 PP Follower
- Diabolic Drain (If you have blood Moon)
- Blood Pact
- Dark Air Jammer (If you are going first and you have a card that forces you into vengeance.)
- Don't worry too much about the damage you do to yourself in the beginning of the game. Due to the fact you are trying to put yourself into vengeance anyway, the damage you take is pretty much irrelevant for the most part.
- Use cards such as Spiderweb Imp it and Blood Wolf to annoy your opponent. Like any aggro deck, you want to focus on doing as much damage to them as possible.
- Try very hard to mulligan for Belphegor or Blood moon (If you are playing it) You want to be able to be in vengeance as early as possible.
- Blood moon allows you to be in vengeance without dropping your HP. The main flaw with it is that you are doing nothing on turn 3 so this could be worrisome for you against rival aggressive decks.
- Belphegor will always put you at 10 unless you are already in vengeance but this can be risky against high burst damage decks.
- Assuming you are in Vengeance, you can use your evolution points to deal as much damage to your opponent as possible. You don't want the game to drag because the longer the game goes, the harder it is to win.
- Use Dark Air Jammer to constantly flood the board with difficult to deal with threats. This can be incredibly difficult to clear because of how your opponent will have to deal with each and every one of the cards pulled by its ability.
- Unlike most Aggro Decks, Vengeance blood has the ability to last a long while in to the late game and is still capable of winning through the card advantage generated by Dark Air Jammers and Belphegor. Although the deck is capable of winning a lot earlier than the late game, you can reliably kill your opponent with Demon Commander Laura Combo.
Demon Commander Laura Combos (Be advised that this only works while you are in vengeance)
- Laura + Soul Dealer = 6 Damage
- 8 Damage with an Evolution Point
- Laura + Belphegor / Devil of Vengeance = 4 Damage
- 6 Damage with an Evolution Point
- Step 5: After hitting your opponent for 7 with azazel's attack, play razory claw to finish out the game.
- Azazel's attack is 7 + the Razory claws 3 damage - 10 damage. Your opponent has now lost the
Deck Building Philosophy - Dark Airjammer
Blood has a great deal of powerful 2 drop followers. As Dark Airjammer is a card that pulls followers that are 2 PP or less, you want to try and configure your deck to pulling exactly what you want. A few configurations below can help you get started.
Summon Bloodkin + Spiderweb Imp + Blood Wolf: Summon Bloodkin is not a follower, it is a spell. So it will not get pulled off of Dark Airjammers effect. This means that whenever you play it, you will get either blood wolf or spiderweb imp.
Yurius, Levin Duke + Spiderweb Imp + Blood wolf: Not as concentrated as the one above but Yurius can be a very difficult follower to deal with at most stages of the game. It also helps ensure that you have remaining targets in your deck the later the game goes.