|Deck Cost: 30,050|
UPDATE2: I managed 14 winstreak. Lost my 15th game out of sheer bad luck where I can't play anything at all in turn 2 and 3, followed by 4-cost piercing rune on turn 4. I just drew them 5/6 cost cards early. I could win the game if I top deck 3 dmg, but I didn't draw it. And my opponent actually cleared my stuffs with foul tempest, and 3x khawy. But as I mentioned earlier, I just needed a top deck 3 dmg to win, and I had an earth sigil so the chance is not so low actually.
UPDATE: The deck works even better now because of the nerfs on blood. Also, this deck is NOT a midrange deck, this is an aggro deck. Just to make things clear. Added "how to play the cards" section, and a new note on "other notes" section.
Aggressive burn rune with evolve-Abomination for tempo swing. There's some considerations while playing the deck, but I'll only list the important ones.
How to play the cards:
- Abomination Awakened. Play this card as a threat, you just drop him and evo him next turn to go face. Or use him as a 6/6 rush for only 3 cost.
- Wizardess of Oz. If possible, drop her on turn 6+, WHEN you want to cast spells. Otherwise, drop her on turn 5 for threat, IF you don't have any better option.
- Mutagenic Bolt. Removes any kind of wards and last words. Doesn't work well if your defense is lower than your opponent. And works best if you have no followers AND high defense, the burn can apply for 2 turns.
- Evo points should go for face damage, old-levi, or abomination. Try to always evo every turn while you can, even if you can only hit followers. No evo is needed if your evolved follower would hit nothing in that turn.
- Keep your tempo up. Basically, use the most of your PP every turn, for the best outcome you can do in that turn.
- On mid-late game, what you need to focus on is burning your opponent's defense. If there's only 1 earth sigil, you have a young-levi and a halo golem, and your opponent defense is on 6, then you should use the sigil for golem instead. Always remember that halo golem needs a sigil to burn, young-levi costs 6 pp, and try to optimize the use of mutagenic bolt.
Notes for Abomination Awakened:
- Try to play abomination before the evo turn, if going first: turn 3 abom is also fine if you have an okay turn 4 play.
- You MUST consider the other options beside dropping abom.
- Evo-abom for clearing the board is fine if you can't drop it just for threat. (But I rarely do this, consider your other options.)
- Abom's greatest weakness is Little Soulsquasher.
- You can't trigger abom's effect in this deck.
- Abomination is not weak, he just want to eat your evo points...
Notes for Oz:
- Turn 5 Oz is highly acceptable, remember that your opponent would not know anything about your cards.
- Turn 5 Oz is like 4/5 ward, draw a card at the very least.
- Place your hopes on Oz, this deck only runs 7 spells.
- You can hit a neutral follower with Angel of the Word to play around Alice.
- Don't be greedy, this is an aggro deck. But you should save some things for later, IF possible.
- Believe the deck, since it needs to be trusted.
- Sometimes 2x abom opening seals the game, sometimes he can only watch the game from your hand.
|Scrap Iron SmelterAmulet - Darkness Evolved||1||x 3|
|Witch's CauldronAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||1||x 3|
|Red-Hot RitualAmulet - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Timeworn Mage LeviFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Dwarf AlchemistFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Magic IllusionistFollower - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
|Angel of the WordFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Abomination AwakenedFollower - Wonderland Dreams||3||x 3|
|Halo GolemFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 3|
|Wizardess of OzFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
|Master Mage LeviFollower - Wonderland Dreams||6||x 3|
|Piercing RuneSpell - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 3|
|Dance of DeathSpell - Darkness Evolved||5||x 2|
|Mutagenic BoltSpell - Tempest of the Gods||6||x 2|