|Deck Cost: 30,050|
Aggressive burn rune with evolve-Abomination for tempo swing. There's some considerations while playing the deck, but I'll only list the important ones.
Notes for Abomination Awakened:
- Try to play abomination before the evo turn, if going first: turn 3 abom is also fine if you have an okay turn 4 play.
- You MUST consider the other options beside dropping abom.
- Evo-abom for clearing the board is fine if you can't drop it just for threat. (But I rarely do this, consider your other options.)
- Abom's greatest weakness is Little Soulsquasher.
- You can't trigger abom's effect in this deck.
- Abomination is not weak, he just want to eat your evo points...
Notes for Oz:
- Turn 5 Oz is highly acceptable, remember that your opponent would not know anything about your cards.
- Turn 5 Oz is like 4/5 ward, draw a card at the very least.
- Place your hopes on Oz, this deck only runs 7 spells.
- Don't be greedy, this is an aggro deck. But you should save some things for later, IF possible.
- Believe the deck, since it needs to be trusted.
- Sometimes 2x abom opening seals the game, sometimes he can only watch the game from your hand.
|Scrap Iron SmelterAmulet - Darkness Evolved||1||x 3|
|Witch's CauldronAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||1||x 3|
|Red-Hot RitualAmulet - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Timeworn Mage LeviFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Dwarf AlchemistFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Magic IllusionistFollower - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
|Angel of the WordFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Abomination AwakenedFollower - Wonderland Dreams||3||x 3|
|Halo GolemFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 3|
|Wizardess of OzFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
|Master Mage LeviFollower - Wonderland Dreams||6||x 3|
|Piercing RuneSpell - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 3|
|Dance of DeathSpell - Darkness Evolved||5||x 2|
|Mutagenic BoltSpell - Tempest of the Gods||6||x 2|