|Deck Cost: 38,300|
(Positive Winrate in Master if played correctly)
Total crafting cost: 38.300
- It's good in aggro, I can win more games with Abom around. Tried playing aggro without Abom many times, but proved that it's better with it.
- Perfect 5pp follower that aids your burn potential. ER-Burn lacks on-curve 5pp card, she just fills that slot while actually having a slight "burn" effect.
Wow, 3x Chain Lightning?!
- Many times in the past, I can afford to just Mutagenic-pass my opponent for the burn. CL-pass is not that bad if you can just CL again next turn for a total of 6-8 damage or more, and with that, you win.
No Grand Summoning?
- Nope. I prefer more burns, I feel that GS would be too slow. And GS summons are still board-clearable.
Seriously, why the heck the deck runs a 6/6 that needs an evo point?
- Well... Seriously, it's better than Mage of Nightfall more than it's worse. 1 evo is easier to get than an ES. I've played lots of aggro/burn from WonderDreams, most with Abom around. Simply, Abom can seal a game.
But why 3 of it?
- I rarely bricked them, getting 3 when going second means you can use them all. Getting 1 late game is very rarely a totally-bad scenario for me. Just use the other cards.
|Witch's CauldronAmulet - Wonderland Dreams||1||x 3|
|Starseer's TelescopeAmulet - Starforged Legends||1||x 3|
|Silent LaboratoryAmulet - Chronogenesis||2||x 3|
|Dwarf AlchemistFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Magic IllusionistFollower - Tempest of the Gods||2||x 3|
|Abomination AwakenedFollower - Wonderland Dreams||3||x 3|
|Karl, Pious InstructorFollower - Starforged Legends||3||x 3|
|Halo GolemFollower - Tempest of the Gods||4||x 3|
|Wizardess of OzFollower - Wonderland Dreams||5||x 3|
|Mysteria, Magic FounderFollower - Chronogenesis||5||x 3|
|Master Mage LeviFollower - Wonderland Dreams||6||x 3|
|Piercing RuneSpell - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 3|
|Chain LightningSpell - Chronogenesis||5||x 3|
|Mutagenic BoltSpell - Tempest of the Gods||6||x 1|