|Deck Cost: 5,900|
With only 4 gold card, this fairly cheap aggro blood is a perfect deck for beginners, easy to play and quite fast to master.
This deck revolves around flooding the board with small threats, constantly harassing the enemy leader until it dies (usually turn 6~8). You should never, ever trade with an enemy follower, unless it is a (very) favorable trade.
For example, using your 1/1 to remove a 4/1 from the opposite board and protect your 2/1, because 2 attack is greater than 1, and he can use his 4 attack follower to remove your strongest followers, or attack your face.
The deck's main card is Vampy-C.. Vania ! It is a very important 2-PP follower that can deal a lot of damage to your opponent if he doesn't remove it early. Most of the deck also synergies with it.
Card choices :
- Ambling Wraith/Cursebrand Vampire : These are pretty much the best 1-PP followers you can have. They have 2 defense, which allow them to stick for another turn, and Ambling Wraith has a good effect.
If you don't have Cursebrand, you can use Goblins instead. You very rarely should be in vengeance anyway.
- Blood Wolf : Very good aggro card. Can be evolved to deal 4 damage to the leader instantly.
- Vania, Vampire Princess : As I said earlier, other cards synergies with it. Often removed because of how threatening it is.
- Yurius, Levin Duke : It stick on the board with its 3 defense and punishes your opponent for trying to contest the board.
- Razory Claw / Demonic Strike : Those spells are here to deal unexpected face damage that can go through anything, which is valuable.
- Veight / Night Horde / Summon Bloodkin : These cards works well, especially if you have Vania on the board. Either way, Veight provides a ward that can protect your other followers, and 3 attack.
Summon Bloodkin is useful to refill your board, and potentially deal 2 damage to the leader with Vania on board. Night Horde adds a removal tool on top of that.
- Goblin Mage : Very optional card to keep, but it does the job. It is used mainly to pull out a Vania, or a Blood Wolf from your deck, generating more threats for your opponent to deal with.
- Dark General / Imp Lancer / Alucard / Soul Dominator : Those are your Mid-Game Storm followers. Imp Lancer is very strong evolved, because it is a 5/8 that your opponent has to get rid off.
If you don't want to/don't have Soul Dominator, you can run another Alucard. However, both of them are great. One can heal you if you happen to be low health, and the other one can gain more attack.
Finally, Dark General is a situational card. Most of the time, it should be played as a 4-PP, to play on curve and acts as a threat. However, in Aggro mirrors, it can be kept to surprise your opponent with 4 attack.
The objective is to get your early cards(Vania, Veight, Blood Wolf or Yurius), in order to play cards every turn.
Try to have a 1/2/3-PP hand. Even if you don't, have no worries. With 27 cards below 4-PP, you should always draw something that you can play right away.
Match Ups :
Because it is an aggro deck, you'll eventually run out of steam.
Match ups depends mostly on whether your first, or if your opponent can deal with your cards fast enough.
The hardest crafts/decks to face are mostly Havens (because of cards like Cudgel, Forbidden ritual or Tribunal) and Blood (because triggering his vengeance may lead to unexpected burst from Dark General, or board clears like Revelation).
Easier ones are Ramp Dragon (you have the potential to kill them before they reach their board clears like Breath of the Salamander, or heals), or Runes (once again, you can kill them before they have they can flood the board with Daria or activate Dimension Shift)
-Fast games, and a winrate decent enough to climb the ladder to A0.
-Consistent thanks to its huge amount of low cost cards
-Satisfaction from beating strong, meta-deck with a (very) cheap deck.
-Aggro deck. If your opponent has early spells or wards, it is very frustating and you can lose turn 3/4.
(PS : Picture was taken a few weeks ago, while climbing to C0. It is here just to showcase the potential of the deck in early ranks)
|Ambling WraithFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Cursebrand VampireFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Blood WolfFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Vania, Vampire PrincessFollower - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Yurius, Levin DukeFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 3|
|Goblin MageFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Veight, Vampire NobleFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Dark GeneralFollower - Standard||4||x 3|
|Imp LancerFollower - Standard||6||x 3|
|AlucardFollower - Standard||7||x 1|
|Soul DominatorFollower - Tempest of the Gods||7||x 1|
|Razory ClawSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Summon BloodkinSpell - Standard||2||x 3|
|Demonic StrikeSpell - Standard||4||x 3|
|Night HordeSpell - Standard||4||x 2|