|Deck Cost: 26,300|
|QuickbladerFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|VanguardFollower - Standard||1||x 3|
|Lyrial, Celestial ArcherFollower - Rise of Bahamut||2||x 2|
|Veteran LancerFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Maid LeaderFollower - Standard||2||x 3|
|Angel of the WordFollower - Rise of Bahamut||3||x 3|
|Novice TrooperFollower - Standard||3||x 3|
|Floral FencerFollower - Standard||4||x 3|
|Jeno, Levin VanguardFollower - Rise of Bahamut||4||x 3|
|Albert, Levin SaberFollower - Rise of Bahamut||5||x 3|
|TsubakiFollower - Standard||6||x 3|
|Whole-Souled SwingSpell - Darkness Evolved||2||x 3|
|Dance of DeathSpell - Darkness Evolved||5||x 2|
|Alwida's CommandSpell - Standard||6||x 3|
Deck Author: ぱんだ
This deck is getting a lot of attention due to its high win rate in Master Rank, especially since Swordcraft isn't currently the best archetype in the meta. This deck was made by ぱんだ from the Shadowverse Team "+α/ALSee". It is considered to be a Control Deck, but has some Aggro elements in it as well.
Pros and cons of the deck
- Once the deck falls behind, it has a difficult time coming back.
Key point of the deck
- By using Maid Leader's effect, you are guaranteed to search Albert, Levin Saber. In an older build, there were cards like Fencer and Aurelia, Regal Saber which made the search effect more inconsistent.
- Adding lots of early game cards such as Angel of the Word, Lyrial, Celestial Archer, and Whole-Souled Swing, help against early pressure from aggro decks such as Roach Forestcraft.
How is your match up against other decks?
- Roach Forest: Bit Favorable (If you add Crystalia Tia, it's favorable)
- Daria Rune: Even
- D-Shift Rune: Favorable
- Earth Rite Rune: Unfavorable
- Ramp Dragon: Favorable
- Seraph Haven: Favorable
- Guardian Haven: Bit Unfavorable
- Storm Haven: Even
- Aggro Shadow: Bit Unfavorable
- Nephthys Shadow: Bit Unfavorable
- Aggro Blood: Favorable
- Control Blood: Unfavorable
- Control Sword: Favorable
Tell us your mulligan
- I usually mulligan Quickblader, but keep it against classes that you can pressure early game (Havencraft, Dragoncraft, and Shadowcraft).
- Always make sure to have 2-3 cost cards to have a solid early game. Duplicates of 3 cost cards are kind of weak, so I usually don't keep 3 cost cards if I don't pull any 2 cost cards.
Do you have any comments for readers?
- People new to the deck will have a hard time knowing when to go for face or board control early game. Knowing when to play offensive or defensive is incredibly important.
- Against Daria Rune, being able to predict if the player has Daria by keeping note of the field and game state will improve your win rate against them.
- If you lose games while still having evolution points, watch re-plays and understand when you should have used them.