|Angelic SnipeSpell||1||x 3|
|Trail of LightSpell||2||x 2|
|Magic MissileSpell||2||x 3|
|Conjure GolemSpell||2||x 3|
|Wind BlastSpell||2||x 3|
|Kaleidoscopic GlowSpell||2||x 3|
|Sorcery CacheSpell||3||x 3|
|Fate's HandSpell||5||x 3|
|Fiery EmbraceSpell||8||x 2|
|Dimension ShiftSpell||10+||x 3|
|Blade MageFollower||6||x 3|
|Flame DestroyerFollower||10+||x 3|
Article Source: 『超越ウィッチ（構築：jimejime）』デジタルゲーマー杯優勝！
Deck Author: jimejime
Why did you choose to use this deck for the tournament?
- Since the nerf of Piercing Rune and Goblin Mage, D-Shift rune became a more viable choice in competitive play, so I made some adjustments and decided to play it. I also chose to use White Wolf Forest as my second deck to compensate for the bad match ups of D-Shift Rune.
What are the pros and cons of the deck?
- You are guaranteed to win against other Control decks.
- Terrible match up against Aggro Blood.
What is something special about your deck?
- The fact that I decided not to use Timeworn Mage Levi and Piercing Rune. By not utilizing those cards and other 3 cost spells, it made the deck's early game a lot smoother.
Why did you decide to remove certain cards?
- Timeworn Mage Levi - I would always evolve Merlin instead on curves 4/5 and ran 3 Blade Mage, so I removed the card and added more spells.
- Piercing Rune - Since the nerf, you can't do the Levi -> Crimson Sorcery -> Piercing Rune combo as early as before so I decided to remove it.
Tell us your Mulligan
- I always try to prioritize cards that can help me improve my early game.
How was your match up?
- With changes that I made to the deck, I was able to improve my match up against Daria Runecraft, and had favorable match ups against other Control decks. Other than Aggro Bloodcraft, I felt like the Aggro match up was improved as well.
Any comments for readers?
- Aggro decks are great for climbing the ladder. But in the Bo3 tournament, Daria Rune defined the meta. Adjusting your deck accordingly is really important. Thank you for reading my deck article.